Memphis coming to our house | The Boneyard

Memphis coming to our house

Status
Not open for further replies.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Without Austin Nichols, I don't know if I plan on watching...an early congrats on your victory!

We'll line up:

PG - Kedren Johnson
G - Avery Woodson
G/F - Nick King
F/C - Calvin Godfrey
F - Shaq Goodwin
------------------
PG - Pookie Powell
PG - D'Marnier Cunningham
G/F - Trahson Burrell

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Without Austin Nichols, I don't know if I plan on watching...an early congrats on your victory!

We'll line up:

PG - Kedren Johnson
G - Avery Woodson
G/F - Nick King
F - Austin Nichols
F - Shaq Goodwin
------------------
G/F - Trahson Burrell
F/C - Calvin Godfrey

You're a true, loyal fan.

Reaction Score
I hope we clobber Memphis and step on their throats the way the acted in Memphis last time. Bunch of immature thugs who Pastner has no control over.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
I hope we clobber Memphis and step on their throats the way the acted in Memphis last time. Bunch of immature thugs who Pastner has no control over.

maybe boat shouldn't act like a little *****? (j/k by the way, trying to get the "rivalry" juices flowing)

Last edited:

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score

We'll line up:

PG - Kedren Johnson
G - Avery Woodson
G/F - Nick King
F/C - Calvin Godfrey
F - Shaq Goodwin
------------------
PG - Pookie Powell
G/F - Trahson Burrell

that's all the players we have right now...no idea why I can edit every post I've made except the one I quoted above.

Reaction Score
I've never seen a player go lay down in the FedExForum tunnel...dude deserves an academy award for his acting ability.
Dude you edited this post after our replies. You didn't have j/k before. You're not kidding so please edit back to the way it was. Thanks.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Dude you edited this post after our replies. You didn't have j/k before. You're not kidding so please edit back to the way it was. Thanks.

Dude, I don't want you to like us. Thanks.

Reaction Score
I've never seen a player go lay down in the FedExForum tunnel...dude deserves an academy award for his acting ability.
Why wouldn't he try and get away from the Memphis thugs standing over him talking ****. I can't wait till things return to normal in Hartford and we handle these punks again.

Reaction Score
Oh-Boy-here-we-go-again.jpg

Reaction Score
maybe boat shouldn't act like a little *****? (j/k by the way, trying to get the "rivalry" juices flowing)

I fully agree, the way he just stood there playing defense while the biggest no talent clown on the court Kedren Johnson fell over while leaning on him was one of the dirtiest fouls I've ever seen.

Then after that, adding insult to injury, this 'thug' has the nerve to raise his hands up in the air and say "what!?" while looking in the general vicinity of a referee... I think the technical they gave him was nothing but a slap on the wrist, they should have thrown him out! Now he's going to think he can just put his arms up in the air when a referee calls the worst foul of his life and he will only be served a technical foul, and thats dirty

but back to Kedren Johnson, I'd enjoy seeing his career dreams die in some way. Played dirty throughout the game, would blatantly foul guys and when the obvious whistle came he'd complain 3x worse than Boat ever did and not get a T. There was a play where we had Brimah with the lob, and he knew he had no chance to stop it, so he decided to back himself under the hoop, knowing he'd undercut brimah and possibly injure him.

I will have my eyes on that dirtbag all game, he's like the NCAA version of Bruce Bowen right now. I urge everyone to watch what a dirtbag Kedren is on Thursday night

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
that's all the players we have right now...no idea why I can edit every post I've made except the one I quoted above.
Weird! Even the computer doesn't like you. Should please you however since you're not here to be liked.

Reaction Score

We'll line up:

PG - Kedren Johnson
G - Avery Woodson
G/F - Nick King
F/C - Calvin Godfrey
F - Shaq Goodwin
------------------
PG - Pookie Powell
G/F - Trahson Burrell

No Nichols, Crawford, Iverson or Dominic Woodson, can the Lawson family lace them up? You guys need help quick.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
No Nichols, Crawford, Iverson or Dominic Woodson, can the Lawson family lace them up? You guys need help quick.

2015-16 Memphis Tigers (as of now)

PG - Kedren Johnson
G - Avery Woodson
G/F - Nick King
F - Austin Nichols
F - Dedric Lawson
------------
Pookie Powell
Randall Brodie
Markel Crawford
Trahson Burrell
KJ Lawson
Shaq Goodwin
D'Marnier Cunningham

that's an epic front court, but still the same issues in the back court...should make the NCAAs though, or Pastner will be on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom