McDonald's AA Game - Danger Time | Page 2 | The Boneyard

McDonald's AA Game - Danger Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Number 32. Same # worn by Magic Johnson, Sandy Koufax, Jim Brown, Elston Howard,

and. . . . .;)

One of my favorite sports trivia questions of all time is similar: "In 1963, the MVP of the American League, National League, AFL, and NFL all wore the same number. Who were they, and what was the number?"

Answer: Sandy Koufax, Elston Howard, Cookie Gilchrist, and Jim Brown. 32.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Number 32. Same # worn by Magic Johnson, Sandy Koufax, Jim Brown, Elston Howard,

and. . . . .;)
And Milford Husky, following Bobby Taylor from a few years earlier. :D

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up SLU. They don't advertise this game enough. Setting the DVR.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I will be there with the family tonight. We are pretty close to floor this year for both games. I will give a full report when I return home later tonight.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I will be there with the family tonight. We are pretty close to floor this year for both games. I will give a full report when I return home later tonight.

Thanks in advance. I had hoped to go but alas my work schedule did not allow it. I wish they didn't start the girls' game so early. It's so hard to get there in time for a 5:30 game.

I went a couple of years ago when I worked a couple blocks from the United Center. Now that I work in the Loop it's impossible to get there in time. :(

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Most impressed with Joyner Holmes (Texas) and Erin Boley (Notre Dame) so far.. Holmes is ultra athletic with a nice jumper and Boley is an all around skilled player.. nice shot, good rebounder and team player.

McCoy, Dangerfield and Young look pretty good as well.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Easy to see why UConn offered Boley as a sophomore. ND will have a massive amount of talent the next two years. Pressure will be on them to win it all.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Not that I didn't already know it but...man, Young and Boley can fill it up :D

Young has crashed the boards pretty good, too.

Dangerfield has a little razzle dazzle in her game. Some real nice passes from her.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Amber Ramirez is a really good 3 point shooter, she's either going to be wasted at TCU or end up carrying that team to the next level.. Sabrina Ionescu took a while to warm up but she looks great.

I like Kaila Charles (Maryland).. she's a tough rebounder. She's gonna fit in perfectly in Frese's offense/defense.

I'm still waiting on Lauren Cox to show us why she's the number 1 player in the class.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Not that I didn't already know it but...man, Young and Boley can fill it up :D

Young has crashed the boards pretty good, too.

Dangerfield has a little razzle dazzle in her game. Some real nice passes from her.

Young and Boley look very good. Ya'll are getting some great players... Crazy amount of talent going to Notre Dame.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Easy to see why UConn offered Boley as a sophomore. ND will have a massive amount of talent the next two years. Pressure will be on them to win it all.

You would think so. I'm astounded they've only won 1 NC considering how close they have been year in and year out.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
You would think so. I'm astounded they've only won 1 NC considering how close they have been year in and year out.

They've run into some pretty great teams. I think a case can be made that they'll have the most talent the next two years though. If they get Walker.....

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
They've run into some pretty great teams. I think a case can be made that they'll have the most talent the next two years though. If they get Walker.....
I hope Megan realizes that she looks much better in National Flag Blue than in Leprechaun Green.

Reaction Score
She is coming to Uconn!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Crystal has range. Maria Conlon needed space to get her shot off, but she could hit from 3-5' past the arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom