Dormie
Reaction Score
Sluconn: would it be normal for our CD to be following Blanca
when UConn is not on her final list?

From the class of 2024 we have verbals from Allie Ziebell and
Morgan Cheli...that's it...so far. With Aaliyah leaving after this
coming season...leaving lots of hope for inside players returning for the
2024-2025 season but not a ton of college court time/production...it would
be a nice capper to the 2024 class to add a Big like Blanca.

Might our CD's current twitter activity indicate a change in Blanca's
college interests...just maybe?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

Morgan Cheli...that's it...so far. With Aaliyah leaving after this

CD still has quite a few former POI on her follower list so I wouldn't put much stock in that. If Thomas had changed her list I'd think that would've been made public.

Reaction Score
Do you have any idea where I might find EYBL rosters? I checked the website and couldn't find them. I really enjoyed the games over the weekend, but it was frustrating not knowing who I was watching. I did occasionally dig around on twitter and find a few names, but no rosters.

To find the lists on the site, it is possible, but only for the 17-EYBL class. To do so, go to the site I have attached, choose among what is proposed in Session I or Session II, in the 17-EYBL class only. The results of the matches will then be displayed, click on the small PDF icon for the result of a match you want to consult, the complete box score will then be displayed with the numbers and names of the players. Unfortunately this is only available for 17-EYBL, for the others there are no statistics.

Translated with DeepL

Reaction Score

To find the lists on the site, it is possible, but only for the 17-EYBL class. To do so, go to the site I have attached, choose among what is proposed in Session I or Session II, in the 17-EYBL class only. The results of the matches will then be displayed, click on the small PDF icon for the result of a match you want to consult, the complete box score will then be displayed with the numbers and names of the players. Unfortunately this is only available for 17-EYBL, for the others there are no statistics.

Translated with DeepL
Brilliant. Exactly what I needed, and I would never have figured it out on my own. Thank you. :)

Reaction Score
Brilliant. Exactly what I needed, and I would never have figured it out on my own. Thank you. :)

It is also possible to consult the official websites of the 32 EYBL teams which are available on the site, however many are not up to date and will not be of much use. I personally like the Cy Fair website. To view them go to the attachment, click on the team you want to view. This will take you directly to the site or to a page that will take you to the team's official site. You will only have to navigate through the different menus proposed.

Translated with DeepL

Reaction Score
CD is following 6-5 post Blanca on Twitter. Another CD, Caroline Doty, is following her too

Blanca’s top 10 choices back in Aug 2022

7D0F3357-393A-4F13-A960-182B46E063B1.jpeg

Reaction Score

Morgan Cheli...that's it...so far.
With Aaliyah leaving after this

That's it? You make it sound like they are behind. Of the top 25 recruits at ESPN 7 have verballed and two of those are to UConn. Fla, Mich, Duke, Miami & UCLA each have one.

Reaction Score
2024 PF Justice Carlton (Katy, TX) will announce her Top 5 schools Friday at 6 PM Central.
She seems to keep picking up steam. I always figured Vic would find a way to lock he up. Thoughts?

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
She seems to keep picking up steam. I always figured Vic would find a way to lock he up. Thoughts?

Over last summer, fall, and winter, I know she's unofficially visited Texas, Baylor, and LSU and attended some of their games in person; have seen nothing on social media that she visited anywhere else. Mom played at Baylor (she finished her career at Baylor prior to Mulkey's arrival in Waco.).

Reaction Score
Over last summer, fall, and winter, I know she's unofficially visited Texas, Baylor, and LSU and attended some of their games in person; have seen nothing on social media that she visited anywhere else. Mom played at Baylor (she finished her career at Baylor prior to Mulkey's arrival in Waco.).
Vandy made her "top 20" list...lol. I guess that counts for something.

Reaction Score
CD still has quite a few former POI on her follower list so I wouldn't put much stock in that. If Thomas had changed her list I'd think that would've been made public.
I have to think that with the Transfer Portal, having coaches maintain links to top talent is a minimal, but useful, investment of time.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Interesting list, especially no Baylor (Mom's alma mater) for Justice. As far as I know, she has only taken unofficial visits to two of her finalists -- Texas and LSU. So, including Arizona, UConn, and South Carolina in her Top 5 without having visited them (I think) is a win for those schools.

Reaction Score
UConn makes Justice Carlton’s Top 5!

I believe her best fit would be Texas or Arizona and possibly LSU. For her size, mobility, and skill set, the competition for PT at SC and UConn would be difficult IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom