temery

What?
Reaction Score
Woke up just in time.

IMG_4029.jpeg

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Wow what a game. And this team wasn’t even firing on all cylinders. On a day where the shots weren’t falling for Karaban or Castle, and both Karaban and Spencer were a tad off on their 3’s, we still walloped the #4 team in the nation. And BTW even with shots not falling, ALL those guys found other ways to be great today.

So many good things about this game. I thought the crowd was unbelievable (at least sounded that way on my TV), and they just did so many things well. The motion offense is such high quality and the defense is just relentless. Clingan showed how much a force he can be and the guard play was awesome.

Loved the contributions from the bench. Obviously a shout out to Diarra, but I thought Johnson and Stewart gave quality minutes too. Ball got in late and drained a nice 3. Had to feel good for him.

Bottom line – a total ass kicking. The coaches should feel great, the team should feel great, and the fans should feel great. This team is so fun to watch!

Reaction Score
Defensive STATEMENT !

Held Marquette to 25 pts. below their team game average and their starters to 20pts below their combined game average.
UConn’s on ball pressure, switching, rotating, drop coverage and rebounding was just too much for Marquette to adjust too. Kolek was out of rhythm all game because of the constant pressure on him and then running into Donovan at the hoop.

Reaction Score
JFC! What can you say? That was clinical beatdown. They demoralized Marquette and UConn wasn't that great shooting the 3 today. This is the best win of the season so far. I have a lot of respect for that Marquette team.

This won't be the apex of UConn's season. Hurley and company will humble the team in practice the next few days.

Reaction Score
Dominating performance all the way around. Sub par showing for AK and still win by almost 30.

Reaction Score
We blitzed them once. They responded pretty well

We blitzed them again and took a big lead going into halftime

And then blitzed them again to end any chance of a comeback

And then blitzed them again to kill them.

Amazing performance. That was the #4 team in the country and we clobbered them. Lets go Huskies!!

Reaction Score
This is the best team we've ever had but we'll be judged by March/April. Never want to think championship or bust but it's where I've been at for a while.

We didn't even need anything offensively from AK and Castle. Clingan's statline doesn't do justice to how dominant he was, he destroyed everything Marquette wanted to do offensively and his passing is ridiculous. Hass also dominated on both sides of the ball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom