Mark Ennis on Twitter | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mark Ennis on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
the guy for years was an evangelist for the Big East. He even ran the Big East Coast Bias blog. Then when UL went to the ACC he totally changed his tune.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
uconNYC said:
the guy for years was an evangelist for the Big East. He even ran the Big East Coast Bias blog. Then when UL went to the ACC he totally changed his tune.
Yes this. I used to follow him until the day ville got into ACC. He was an insufferable bas tard after. Prior I would enjoy the banter especially when he'd go back and forth with the old UConn blog guys (now no escalators). Gr eg S wa im (who is full of shiite) once tweeted me that Mengus is a dingus. It's probably the only thing that Gr eg Sw a im has ever been right about.

Edit: dam that stupid filter. Can't say gr eg s wa im Ugh

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Their football program should be banned from post season for a couple of years for the phony class. They're are no different than those fans of Louisville
And they should have to forfeit all post season wins during the period of academic fraud, including the return of their NCAA credit money.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So other than Hurtt, this is the same school that rehired a toxic coach and had their head basketball coach banging his mistress on the tables of his restaurant yes?

And this guy is throwing stones? What a country.
Well, yeah, but on restaurant tables is kinda manly, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom