Mark Ennis on Twitter | The Boneyard

Mark Ennis on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Generally few things on the internet really bother me.

For some reason, his recent constant UConn bashing is really getting annoying.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Who is Mark Ennis and why do I have to wait 47 more seconds before I post on the BY?

It's my fault. He's just some random loser who is very active on Twitter and hosts some Louisville radio shows.

He is just a Louisville fan who has gone into UConn and AAC bash mode lately today calling out a number of AAC coaches who have run into NCAA issues.

When you employ Hurtt you should shut the hell up. I am pis*ed off about real world problems and he just happened to get under my skin today.

Reaction Score
It's my fault. He's just some random loser who is very active on Twitter and hosts some Louisville radio shows.

He is just a Louisville fan who has gone into UConn and AAC bash mode lately today calling out a number of AAC coaches who have run into NCAA issues.

When you employ Hurtt you should shut the hell up. I am pis*ed off about real world problems and he just happened to get under my skin today.

So other than Hurtt, this is the same school that rehired a toxic coach and had their head basketball coach banging his mistress on the tables of his restaurant yes?

And this guy is throwing stones? What a country.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
You should read the Rivals UNC thread about how UConn was not nearly punished enough for APR.

Their football program should be banned from post season for a couple of years for the phony class. They're are no different than those fans of Louisville

Reaction Score
Their football program should be banned from post season for a couple of years for the phony class. They're are no different than those fans of Louisville

Why only the football program? Those classes were loaded with bball players too, some of them on national championship teams.

Reaction Score

I can't believe you gave this fat, bald loser his own thread. Please request that the mods delete this thread.

Reaction Score
Why only the football program? Those classes were loaded with bball players too, some of them on national championship teams.
PJ Hairston being banished was the punishment. :rolleyes:

So we can harass UNC fans over 2 of their 5 championships?

Reaction Score
It's gonna take em a long time to puke the jealousy out of their systems.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I can't believe you gave this fat, bald loser his own thread. Please request that the mods delete this thread.

Zoo I agree with you about 80% of the time. On this occasion you are 100% right.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Never sweat anyone who lists their occupation as 'blogger'.

Especially when said blogger begs for work on twitter.

I had to bite my tongue all day watching a Fortune 100 company displace high quality leadership today.

A Louisville fan bashing the AAC and particularly UConn after the last few weeks was just too annoying to not lash out.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score

There is no need to insult fat and / or bald people (I'm guessing quite a few users of this board would qualify). Saying idiotic things is enough reason to call someone an idiot - weight and hair quantity aren't really relevant.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

I followed him a year or so ago because he had some things to say regarding realignment, etc. Within two weeks I unfollowed him as it was around the time the whole ACC thing came up and I couldn't stand his anti-UConn rhetoric. Some people are best left unfollowed and unread!

C

Chief00

He may have heard the things we were yelling at Pitino and Mike Stuart at the Ville game in Storrs. LOL

Reaction Score
There is no need to insult fat and / or bald people (I'm guessing quite a few users of this board would qualify). Saying idiotic things is enough reason to call someone an idiot - weight and hair quantity aren't really relevant.

It's irrelevant as long as you aren't Mark Ennis, but I apologize if I offended.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score

When you ban yourself when the axe is coming its "honorable" when you try to fight an unfair playing field when they change the rules mid stream you have no academic integrity. We should have been on those kids to leave in goos standing but it only made us stronger in the end.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
It's irrelevant as long as you aren't Mark Ennis, but I apologize if I offended.

No worries - I understand the desire to insult the guy if he says stupid stuff.

Reaction Score
This wasn't an original thought. He's apparently a thief too.

He's more like an opportunistic troll. Since Louisville is in the AAC, he thinks that he is part of some cool kid table and he can throw rocks despite Louisville's own large windows,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom