Louisville fan here... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Louisville fan here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Over the 20+ years that UConn hoops has been good, I'm at a loss to think of another player who just killed UConn the way Siva did. Sometimes I think if Siva had only played UConn in his career he would've been a lottery pick two years ago.

Yet the only game that really mattered over Siva's career between Uconn and Ville, Uconn got the best of him. 5 games in 5 days. That's what I'll always remember.

Reaction Score
Yet the only game that really mattered over Siva's career between Uconn and Ville, Uconn got the best of him. 5 games in 5 days. That's what I'll always remember.

Siva still did his thing that game: 13/7/7 our problem was Kuric and smith got shut down by your defense and they couldn't get their normal open looks. That really was a fun game to watch.

And then you all did us the honor of beating UK in the F4. That was awesome too.

Reaction Score
Siva still did his thing that game: 13/7/7 our problem was Kuric and smith got shut down by your defense and they couldn't get their normal open looks. That really was a fun game to watch.

And then you all did us the honor of beating UK in the F4. That was awesome too.

Yeah, I think sometimes these guys forget the various indirect ways they put smile on Louisville faces, lol.

Reaction Score

Okay now do us a favor and kick the out of the Orange and their arrogant fans......want to hear then whine!!!

Reaction Score
Okay now do us a favor and kick the out of the Orange and their arrogant fans......want to hear then whine!!!

I'm with you mau! I have always been a fan of Louisville basketball(long before Pitino); and was very happy when they joined the Big East. I'll take them over UK hoops(especially the Calamari version) any day. But getting back to the Cuse...is there anything on the planet better than watching Cuse fans act like little girls(and it doesn't take much)? There was a time when I had a grudging respect for Boeheim; but after the stories surfacing about him playing an active role(even though they had no vote) in keeping us out of the ACC, he is just another Cuse a**hole!

GO HUSKIES!!! BEAT THE PANTHERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog