Louisville all Shook up | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Louisville all Shook up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This means WAR¡!!! LOL
Did he see the 2 NC games between UConn and ULville
Every time its supposed to be a good game the games are never close
I said J Waltz will probably win won but a lot of these coaches had to be coached by Geno watching his practices and study his Technique.
If you look at Louisville there trying to recruit the same type of players. Play our style and advertise the program liked UConn did.
That being said Mr. Shook Schools wants to BE us but can't BEAT us

Reaction Score
I think it's great that Walz has big goals. At least he knows who he needs to beat to get there...how many other coaches do you think mention Geno when recruiting? Plus, I'm not sure we would have beaten Baylor in 2013 if they hadn't knocked them off for us. Maybe, but not definitely. So that would have ruined our undefeated NC streak :)

UConn was playing their best ball at the end of that year. Baylor was not. UConn would have beaten Baylor. Nothing is definite but the odds were a lot better than just Maybe.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
UConn was playing their best ball at the end of that year. Baylor was not. UConn would have beaten Baylor. Nothing is definite but the odds were a lot better than just Maybe.
Not sure how much you can take away from one game about a team's performance level during the end of the year. In 2012-13, Baylor had the 6 point win at UConn and an 8 point win over OK State in the B12T semi as their only close games, and they won the B12T final by 28. Most of the other wins that February were by huge margins, though only a 19 point win over OK State was over a ranked team. They won the NCAAT round 2 game by 28 over FSU.

It's always just seemed to me that Baylor got hit by a perfect storm against the Cardinals in the S16 game, but I am confident that UConn would have won a rematch in the finals considering the way they played in the FF.

Reaction Score
Hoopz said:
Walz didn't even recruit McCaughtry did he? I thought she was already there when he arrived.
I think she was already there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc