lots of tickets available on the secondary market... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

lots of tickets available on the secondary market...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
130 gets you in the building. Starting to see last row 200 center court for <170. Really getting better.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
130 gets you in the building. Starting to see last row 200 center court for <170. Really getting better.

Will keep dropping. Will turn into a buyer's market if you want 5.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Let's swoop these tickets up! Need a home game rowdy atmosphere today.

https://www.stubhub.com/pick-up-nyc/

New York City Last Minute Service Center

Address
1440 Broadway
New York, NY 10018
1.866.STUBHUB
(1.866.788.2482)

Venues Served: Madison Square Garden

Distance to Venue: 0.5 miles

Get Directions
  • Entrance is on 40th Street between Broadway and 6th Ave.
  • 6 blocks from Grand Central Station
  • 2 blocks from Times Square
  • 7 blocks from Pennsylvania Station
Hours
Mon - Sat: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sun: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (longer for evening events at Madison Square Garden)

Pick-up Instructions
Don't forget to bring:
  • Your StubHub order number or confirmation email
  • A valid photo ID
  • The credit or debit card you used to purchase the tickets
In most cases, the Last Minute Service Centers open 3 hours before the start of an event and stay open until 30 minutes after the event begins. Please refer to your pick up instructions for specific times.

Very Important: This MAY NOT be the pick-up location for your event.
For the pick-up location AND time specific to your event, refer to your order confirmation email.

Reaction Score
We are all hearing conflicting reports. Media is saying that the UCONN advantage was huge. KO and the team are all raving about the home court advantage. ISU players said that it felt like a road game and that they had difficulty running plays because they couldn't hear each other. But a few Boneyarders have said that it wasn't as big of an advantage. I think maybe people were expecting like 80% UCONN which was impossible.

ESPN anchor during Sportscenter said there were 15k UCONN fans which is obviously incorrect but I love the storyline. ISU news media was saying there were approximately 8k UCONN fans.

I'm glad we got good pub for it, but in terms of what it was like you can criticize what I and others said only with the opinion of other people who were actually in the building. One thousand ESPN anchors who weren't there saying differently isn't evidence of anything.

Reaction Score
We are all hearing conflicting reports. Media is saying that the UCONN advantage was huge. KO and the team are all raving about the home court advantage. ISU players said that it felt like a road game and that they had difficulty running plays because they couldn't hear each other. But a few Boneyarders have said that it wasn't as big of an advantage. I think maybe people were expecting like 80% UCONN which was impossible.

ESPN anchor during Sportscenter said there were 15k UCONN fans which is obviously incorrect but I love the storyline. ISU news media was saying there were approximately 8k UCONN fans.
And Michigan people said they brought 25k to the Rent.

Reaction Score
Down to 1580 from 1900 when I checked about an hour ago. Makin mooooves.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Now under 1k available. I hope this rapid buy-up this morning is to UConn fans not other scalpers.

I would imagine a lot of it is people realizing the huge premium isn't happening snd choosing to go to the game themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom