lots of tickets available on the secondary market... | The Boneyard

lots of tickets available on the secondary market...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
...and they are pretty reasonably priced right now. Plenty for $200.

Come on UConn fans, snatch up those tickets! This is a our turf.

(I'd hate to think it was the UVA fans, and not UConn fans, that were the main driving force behind yesterday's absurd market.)

Reaction Score
Any update to this?? Have Uconn fans been buying the UVA tickets?

Just curious

BUHusky

Reaction Score
Any update to this?? Have Uconn fans been buying the UVA tickets?

Just curious
StubHub is full of some great deals right now. You can sit in the lower bowl for like $220 to $250. $300 gets you really close (or in a suite if you prefer).

If you just want to get in the door there are plenty of seats for under $200.

UConn fans need to buy these tickets and fill up the Garden!

Reaction Score
I'd be there in a heartbeat at those prices but I've had a 103 fever since Wednesday.

Reaction Score
I'd be there in a heartbeat at those prices but I've had a 103 fever since Wednesday.
And Scott Haney send to stay off 95 . Just kidding. Feel better

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
That's still huge prices for a regional final.

It's no different than the quarters and semis at the BET always being double and triple the finals.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
...and they are pretty reasonably priced right now. Plenty for $200.

Come on UConn fans, snatch up those tickets! This is a our turf.

(I'd hate to think it was the UVA fans, and not UConn fans, that were the main driving force behind yesterday's absurd market.)
WE BETTER REPRESENT!

I WILL BE LOUD AND PROUD!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Just waiting for the last minute drop in prices. I HATE being this cheap, but I am.

It would be silly not to wait now. They will be under 100 shortly.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score

Is this the consensus, I'm looking to buy 5 together. Best deal right now is in 414 at 186 a pop. Because I need 5 I'm thinking I should pull the trigger. Is it worth waiting? The whole section looks like its owned by the same seller. They are listed in big chunks staggered at 15 a piece. I want to watch it fall but I'm afraid of having to pay a premium for 5.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Is this the consensus, I'm looking to buy 5 together. Best deal right now is in 414 at 186 a pop. Because I need 5 I'm thinking I should pull the trigger. Is it worth waiting? The whole section looks like its owned by the same seller. They are listed in big chunks staggered at 15 a piece. I want to watch it fall but I'm afraid of having to pay a premium for 5.

I honestly can't see anyway it goes higher. The market is flooded and a good number of those are people who bought to try and flip - they are
going to panic.

GhostofBTT

Graduate of a real college. Boss of UConn grads.
Reaction Score
Go to a Greyhound bus station, and look for people wearing red and yellow sweatpants with black teeth. These will be the ISU fans, and they are motivated sellers.

BUHusky

Reaction Score
I don't think they will fall below $100 (at least not tonight), especially if you're looking for 5 together. The market has been slowly softening all day with prices falling, but that seems to be mostly for singles and 2 tickets. There seems to be some support for about a $200 price point for anything involving 4 or more. You could hold out for panic sellers if you're willing to wait. They'll definitely show up tomorrow morning. But timing it when you need 5 together is still pretty tricky.

BUHusky

Reaction Score
Ugh bought tickets for $300 after the UConn win when I saw UVA's contingent.

Oh well. An elite 8 in the garden is worth way more to me even if I could've paid less.
I bought my tickets before the UVA game too. If UVA would have won, tomorrow's game would be yet another crazy market. They are are having their dream season, have lots of alumni in NYC, and were the biggest driving force behind yesterday's insane prices (despite all the articles giving all the credit to UConn fans). With UVA out we are now seeing demand plummet.

Oh well, you live and you learn. As you said, it's still sweet to be at MSG for an Elite 8 game.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don't think they will fall below $100 (at least not tonight), especially if you're looking for 5 together. The market has been slowly softening all day with prices falling, but that seems to be mostly for singles and 2 tickets. There seems to be some support for about a $200 price point for anything involving 4 or more. You could hold out for panic sellers if you're willing to wait. They'll definitely show up tomorrow morning. But timing it when you need 5 together is still pretty tricky.

A requirement of 5 together will force a premium. Still can't see them going in any direction but down from here.

Reaction Score
Iowa State fans are not good at negotiating. If you're smart, you can probably trade some magic beans and a vial of meth of good game tickets.

I like this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak