Looks like Diaco is gonna be REAL busy.... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Looks like Diaco is gonna be REAL busy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
People can talk about the new recruits as being raw, high character players and that's all well and good...if they are good at football.

We're recruiting a goddam MAC/Patriot league roster and everyone is so willfully ignorant of it.

There is no uptick, there is no "but omg player x had zero offers!", the bottom line is we've had a losing conference record all these seasons is because other teams recruit higher ranked players. Period.

People love to point out our success stories and that's fine but by and large when you recruit guys with offers from URI, middle Tennessee state and Toledo don't be surprised when we continue to suck.
Couldn't agree more. Been saying this for years now. I will continue to give HCBD a pass until he can get his recruits in here. He better be good. This team couldn't
Beat Yale.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Get excited for next year, we'll have about half a roster full of players ready to embark on their 200-level studies, with another 25 coming in starting at 100-level! Coach will start his 200-level coaching, too. Rise up, together!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I must be missing Stewart's flashiness. I can't believe a program that has had a ton of good to great linebackers has somehow left him on the field for multiple seasons.

Stewart was recruited by Florida when Florida was clearly the best program in their own state. Of course he is better than anyone we've ever had here.

Reaction Score
The frustrating thing for me with this team is how inconsistent and schizophrenic they are. One game, they'll put on a respectable performance against a formidable opponent, then the next they're struggling mightily with a seemingly lesser opponent or getting walked on like a doormat against Cincy or by Army's offense. That's what's more frustrating for me personally more than anything; not the supposed lack of talent or Diaco's rhetoric and overall coaching decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom