2024 Recruiting: - Liam McNeeley, 3.0 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Liam McNeeley, 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I think it just means exhaustion. But maybe also relief??
My take as well. We're lucky to have him. More so now with the major changes of NIL and transfer portal. Enjoy every minute we have him and his staff. They are second to none.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
It says Portal update...McNeeley is a freshman, so is he even in the portal?
He is not. But since the NC they've spent the time getting Reed, Mahaney and Brea (starting tonight) to come for visits in addition to McNeeley! That's a lot of work for a staff that had the shortest window of college coaches and who, because of the NC have to be at other obligations.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
If Hurley was legit depressed about something recruiting related, I don't think he would take the time to pose for another person to snap a photo to post on social media...
Me neither.

But can you imagine. “Andrea, Andrea, Andrea…come here. Can you snap a pic for me? I’m going to bend down and put my hand on my face in front of Gampel like I’m either really sad, about to cry or am tired”.

I think the last two months have been exhausting. He’s been all over the place.

Reaction Score
If Hurley was legit depressed about something recruiting related, I don't think he would take the time to pose for another person to snap a photo to post on social media...

You mean he's not a 14 year-old fishing for attention on social media? Some serious boneyardin' going on here lately.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I was going to start this thread but wasn't sure how many posters have the constitution for it. Let the manic begin!!!

We're from the Constitution State. We're built for it.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Realizing he now has to figure out minutes for current roster plus portal acquisitions to keep everyone happy
Love the funny. The reality is the staff probably had a lot of discussion on what the needs are for next season and who were the players that fit those needs.. And before players were contacted they had conversations with the returning players. The playing time has already been factored in given this process.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
We're from the Constitution State. We're built for it.
Hurley is. Not so much posters in the Boneyard.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score

Attachments

• IMG_5565.jpeg
    IMG_5565.jpeg
    360.4 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Reaction Score
Probably tying his shoe laces

Reaction Score
I think he would. Let's discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog