Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley

Reaction Score
Have to imagine duke and Kansas aren’t looking great with all the experience and talented depth they have on the perimeter. Kentucky building from the ground up with a ton of NIL seems like a tough team for us to beat out for Brea.
Agree on Kansas but I feel like Duke has an entire roster of 4's and 5's and then Tyrese Proctor and Darren Harris. Plenty of minutes still available for a guard unfortunately

Reaction Score
Duke has a lot of 2/3s. Kneuppel, Harris, and Evans. Flagg can play 3 also.
They just landed Gillis too.

To me it seems like UConn, Kentucky, and UNC could offer him larger roles, with Kentucky being the largest but also coming with the most question marks as to the team itself.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
I don't see Kansas or Kentucky as a threat this time. As someone who is married to a Dominican from the Bronx. She can't go 3 days without Dominican food. CT has around 60k Dominicans living here. After 4 years in Ohio. I know he wants to be closer to the Bronx. Add in the basketball side and what uconn has done with transfers I think we are in a good position. SJU worries me more than Kansas. View attachment 99724
Charlie Villanueva is our UConn Dominican / NYC representative in this situation.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Have to imagine duke and Kansas aren’t looking great with all the experience and talented depth they have on the perimeter. Kentucky building from the ground up with a ton of NIL seems like a tough team for us to beat out for Brea.
I think we have the better relationship. But this does seem like a NIL thing.

Reaction Score
A very rare case where I have a sliver of information but I heard Brea is down to two schools, one being UConn. Don't know who the other is.

I have no sources whatsoever... But I read Kentucky was out and I'd think that Duke and Kansas are out as well given their portal additions.

Reaction Score
Yeah this feels like maybe UConn vs. UNC. Someone said they thought we would cool our interest in Brea if we got Liam...not sure I necessarily see that. Would probably need to sell him on a 6th man type of role, but considering he was that at Dayton this past year, don't think he would necessarily have an issue with it. Love him in a bench scorer role (although he could also beat out Solo for the starting 2 spot).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom