Kia Nurse Signs with UConn | The Boneyard

Kia Nurse Signs with UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
what is Geno gonna do with all these guards he has signed in a couple of years? Stewie will be the center and play with four guards on court?

Reaction Score
Put another notch in Geno's belt! Hopefully another great young guard for him to develop into a Canadian ALL American!!

Reaction Score
what is Geno gonna do with all these guards he has signed in a couple of years? Stewie will be the center and play with four guards on court?

Geno will never figure it out. Looks like he screwed up again! LOL!

Actually, he'll be swapping guards in shifts, as in hockey. That's why he recruited a Canadian player!

Last edited:

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
gif-happy-dance.gif

Reaction Score

ALEX: and just where did you get permission to publish my pic? I'm pretty sensitive about the tutu thang...........
(Ain't dancing quite yet until more confirmation of this......but I do think the family is clearly sports oriented and certainly seems to have very high standards and goals and aspirations.....that was the unanimous opinion of our fan group here for the game the other night and led us to think UCONN was the one that fit the bill....but I and we have been wrong before on these kids..........think Hammond. :eek:)

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Tea Leaves are still saying A'ja to South Carolina.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
really? What kind of tea? The class is guard oriented, we need a post, and she isn't deciding until spring....just askin'

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I believe this will have a positive effect on A'ja, Katie Lou and Asia. I would bet we get two of them.:)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Found the twitter thing and it says "OFFICIALLY" commited..............so sounds pretty good........but..........

Reaction Score
Tea Leaves are still saying A'ja to South Carolina.

No way, she is a LOCK for the LV's because dammit, they are #StillTennessee. The next chance the LV's will have at winning a NC is the year after Geno decides to retire. #GreatestDynastyEver

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Does not Courtney Ekmark now rue her decision not to graduate early and show up this fall ?
1. She very well might have gotten some playing time
2. She would have been a year ahead of the new group.

Just asking.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
At 6-0, both Ekmark and Nurse can play in the front court, if they are tenacious in fighting for rebounds. Even without Wilson, the team would sometimes look like the team from two years ago, which featured a starting lineup with Stef and 4 others who were all 5-11 or less. One of them was Kelly, who held her own in the paint and leaped high for rebounds. I wonder if any of these recruits can do the same.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Keil Moore just tweeted Per Kia she has officially committed to UConn.

Shortly followed up by Kia's brother (claims to be) that Kia has committed to UConn

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
What a great way to top an outstanding weekend for Husky fans.
YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom