Kentucky | The Boneyard

Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kentucky lost pretty handily to LSU giving them their 5th loss of the season with their only quality win coming over Louisville. If we aren't ranked over them next week then there is seriously something wrong.

Reaction Score
I admit it's strange to see them ranked where they are but they've got a much better SOS, the same number of top 50 wins as we do, and don't have a loss to a team outside the top 150.

What is it, exactly, that the Harrisons are supposed to be good at?

Reaction Score
Fun game to watch. Johnny O'Bryant was fantastic. Imagine us with a physical 4 like him, wow.

Reaction Score
Randle's performance tonight against a physical front line with length is why I'm still not sold on him as a high lottery pick, dude just gives off those tweener vibes

Reaction Score
Can't stands the Harrison twins, they are way overrated and give off a punk vibe. One of them stuck out his foot to trip a LSU player going to the basket and the refs missed it.

Reaction Score
If one of them is playing well, but in foul trouble, they just swap jerseys at half time.

Reaction Score
COACH-CAL-SHOVE.gif

Reaction Score
Fun game to watch. Johnny O'Bryant was fantastic. Imagine us with a physical 4 like him, wow.

Didn't we jump into his sweepstakes a couple years back out of HS…….

Reaction Score

Speaking of physical 4s & 5s, I just watched the latest "routine performance" highlight from Detroit-Orlando from last night. Andre had 13 points & 17 boards without even breaking a sweat. I'm betting serious money that, had he staid for 2 more years(giving him an extra year because I don't know how quick his development would have been without all of the related assets available with any NBA team), we would have had at least 1 more NC trophy in the case. No doubt about it! He is, as they say, "a beast!".

GO HUSKIES!!! IT'S PAYBACK TIME!!!
BEAT HOUSTON!!!
555.jpg

Reaction Score
The announcers were killing the twins all night. Saying they were pouting and refusing to give effort. Awesome. Exactly the types of guys you want to hand millions to

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score

JOB would complete this UConn team. They would be an absolute force.

On another note, what do you guys think about Cal coming onto the court during play to move his player into position, and the fact that no foul was callede (of course)?

BfHjZVgCQAAyZkX.jpg

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
How often will this sort of thing have to happen before AP and ESPN stop putting them #1 in the preseason polls every freaking year?
It won't stop, duke sucks too and they were ranked top 5. Big name schools being ranked high spikes interest which means more $ for espn. You get more money off Kensucky, dook, Kansas, and mst, then zona, cuse, Florida, Wichita. Honestly which games do you think makes more money? College sports is all about $$$ which is why we're in the situation we're in.

Sorry for grammer mistakes

Reaction Score
Guys help me with this one and Cal……can he do that, make contact with a player? I mean I could care less really but now I am curious as to what the rules regarding this are supposed to be?

Reaction Score
That's absolutely a technical. And for anyone looking for some light entertainment this morning, I suggest checking out the meltdown that occurs on the UK board after each loss. It's delightful.

caw

Reaction Score
UConn has a better road record at least.

UK has one road win, at a depleted Vandy. They could be in some trouble in Feb with 4 road games and UF at home.

1-4 on the road, @Baylor, @UNC, @LSU, @arkansas.

None as bad as Houston, but those are all bubble teams at best, and that is looking questionable for some of those teams.

Reaction Score
Lol what if Kentucky doesn't make the tourney ! Haha. Btw the Harrison's are good at being tall fake pgs . Johnny o Brian was lookin like an nba player.

Reaction Score
:D
Kentucky lost pretty handily to LSU giving them their 5th loss of the season with their only quality win coming over Louisville. If we aren't ranked over them next week then there is seriously something wrong.
If they lose @ Missouri on Sat and we beat Houston it's possible. KY still has to play Fla & Ole Miss twice so they haven't played toughest part of schedule yet either. Rpi still 17 so nowhere near in danger of missing tourney.....yet :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer