Kentucky is PATHETIC! | The Boneyard

Kentucky is PATHETIC!

Reaction Score
BBN is the best. A week or so ago they were threatening a mass boycott if the AD hired Pope. He gets hired and it immediately becomes “In Pope We Trust!”. Ya gotta hand it to em.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
BBN is the best. A week or so ago they were threatening a mass boycott if the AD hired Pope. He gets hired and it immediately becomes “In Pope We Trust!”. Ya gotta hand it to em.
This is where I can relate. It sucks when your team picks the wrong guy but you have power through.

Reaction Score
The problem with this hire is Pope will never get 3-4 years he needs to build a program (one that UK fans say they want) properly.

They been complaining non stop that all Cal did was recruit 5* freshman and all butt hurt that their current class have pretty much all asked out. Now they want everyone of the 5* that are available nowHead bang

I think Pope is a good coach but do not think we will ever find out at UK.

Reaction Score
The problem with this hire is Pope will never get 3-4 years he needs to build a program (one that UK fans say they want) properly.

They been complaining non stop that all Cal did was recruit 5* freshman and all butt hurt that their current class have pretty much all asked out. Now they want everyone of the 5* that are available nowHead bang

I think Pope is a good coach but do not think we will ever find out at UK.
Yep. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
What’s pathetic about this? Hurley’s the gold standard now so the headline on the article analyzing a new coach’s arrival is making a hopeful comparison.

People gotta calm down. Learn how to take a compliment.

Reaction Score
Mark my words, in five years they’ll be calling Rupp Arena the Vatican!

Reaction Score
Hey Kentucky, we will soon leave unc in the dust and are coming for you!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
What’s pathetic about this? Hurley’s the gold standard now so the headline on the article analyzing a new coach’s arrival is making a hopeful comparison.

People gotta calm down. Learn how to take a compliment.
It's obviously a compliment. No one questions that.

For forever they've crapped on us, but in the past several weeks it was stepped up to absurd levels when they were rumored to go after Hurley. Their arrogance and delusions are beyond comprehension.

They're pathetic

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The most entertaining fan board on the internet by far.

The bi-polar mood swings on that forum are an absolute joy to witness.
I thought it was Syracuse and PC until UK thought they could get Hurley because of "We CaN ThROw AlL THe MOneY at HuRLEY. He CAN't sAY NO, We'RE KenTUCkY!"

Followed by "I hate Mitch, fire him. I hate our new coach Pope, I love our new coach Pope. All our players will stay because we're Kentucky. The kids suck because they're leaving."

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
that's a compliment, needs to be taken as such.

Yes, it is. We can all agree. It's still pathetic and reeks of sadness based on the interactions with their fanbase

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom