Ken Davis: Boatright was packing NBA bags, but focus is all UConn now | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ken Davis: Boatright was packing NBA bags, but focus is all UConn now

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I am traveling outside of the USA now so I will be brief, but it is ironic that the same do nothing's who told me how wrong I was, now say how everyone knew it. Quite frankly, you can't make that craziness up!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I am traveling outside of the USA now so I will be brief, but it is ironic that the same do nothing's who told me how wrong I was, now say how everyone knew it. Quite frankly, you can't make that craziness up!

Chief just on top of his game right now.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Boat showed a lot when Bazz went off on him in the NCAA's. A less mature player might not have let that go. He's ready to take the reins.

Reaction Score
What is it with your fascination to come off as some kind of insider to the UCONN team when everyone here knows your not?...Its just getting really weird...
It has to do with him being a troll.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Chief00 said:
I took some heat when I said he had basically decided to leave - but in fact that's what happen before Ollie and others talked him. out of it.

Clyde Vaughn convinced him to stay

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Chin Diesel said:
I was all set to have a threesome with Jessica Alba and Kate Upton until someone talked them out of it.

I must confess it was me who talked them out of it. Sorry about that. I offered them a *ahem* better deal.

Unlike strummer I am a big package guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer