Kelly Faris going to Oz | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kelly Faris going to Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Sorry, I am a terrible linkster....but this is from the Mel Greenberg column on the Sky in his blog today:

http://womhoops.blogspot.com

"Then there’s the hometown girl, Allie Quigley, who played her college ball at DePaul’s nationally-recognized program, who bounced around several teams before becoming recipient of this season’s sixth-player award and was the cure Wednesday night for all the ills the Sky has been dealt by the Fever, especially in Indiana in the series between the two Midwest franchises.
“Funny story,” DePaul coach Doug Bruno said in a phone conversation Wednesday night after Chicago wrapped up the series.
“We’re having the first session of our camp one summer in July and Allie is with us because she’s not in the league at that time and had to take some of the campers to a Sky game, which we do.”
Then we go on break so I can go out and do recruiting. Now we have our second session, it’s time to go to another game and this time Allie is on the court in uniform playing with Seattle.
“She’s one of those stories you see in the NBA where a player is on a team, gets cut, on another team, gets cut, and then blossoms.”

Perhaps someone else who is better at linking than I (Pap, perhaps?? Please?) could link the whole write up from his blog.

(I'll be darned...the dang link worked!) on edit...

Reaction Score
Sorry, I am a terrible linkster....but this is from the Mel Greenberg column on the Sky in his blog today:

http://womhoops.blogspot.com

"Then there’s the hometown girl, Allie Quigley, who played her college ball at DePaul’s nationally-recognized program, who bounced around several teams before becoming recipient of this season’s sixth-player award and was the cure Wednesday night for all the ills the Sky has been dealt by the Fever, especially in Indiana in the series between the two Midwest franchises.
“Funny story,” DePaul coach Doug Bruno said in a phone conversation Wednesday night after Chicago wrapped up the series.
“We’re having the first session of our camp one summer in July and Allie is with us because she’s not in the league at that time and had to take some of the campers to a Sky game, which we do.”
Then we go on break so I can go out and do recruiting. Now we have our second session, it’s time to go to another game and this time Allie is on the court in uniform playing with Seattle.
“She’s one of those stories you see in the NBA where a player is on a team, gets cut, on another team, gets cut, and then blossoms.”

Perhaps someone else who is better at linking than I (Pap, perhaps?? Please?) could link the whole write up from his blog.

(I'll be darned...the dang link worked!) on edit...
Hmmmmm... Taking campers to a WNBA game, eh? I hope these campers weren't in 9th grade yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom