John A.: Geno in no hurry to get KML and Tuck back | Page 2 | The Boneyard

John A.: Geno in no hurry to get KML and Tuck back

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
UConn fanatics think the glass is completely full, even though it isn't!

The inquisitive troublemaker wants to know what's in the glass anyhow...

..and, that glass is rose-colored!:D

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
What did you expect on the time for them to return? It has only been two weeks. Mosqueda-Lewis is still wearing the arm brace, and as reported last week could barely lift a softball. It's gonna be awhile, and fans need to be patient. Clearly the team is clicking on all cylinders without them and has forced some to really step up their game. After watching the effectiveness of the players they do have, I think they'll be OK even at Duke.

She was out of the sling yesterday, and raised both arms to congratulate a play. Making progress.

Reaction Score
She was out of the sling yesterday, and raised both arms to congratulate a play. Making progress.
That is certainly good news. With Kiah's newfound confidence and the way Moriah is playing, once Kaleena and Tuck return this is going to be a ridiculously loaded team. I can't recall any team ever being this deep with the kind of talent UConn has coming off the bench.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That is certainly good news. With Kiah's newfound confidence and the way Moriah is playing, once Kaleena and Tuck return this is going to be a ridiculously loaded team. I can't recall any team ever being this deep with the kind of talent UConn has coming off the bench.
We have 4 kids on the bench who would start on most teams. At least Morgan likely would start on every other team.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Diana is paying Geno off, so she can preserve her 3-point record. :)

Reaction Score
I remember U.N.C.L.E.! United Network Command for Law and Enforcement! Don't forget it's nemesis - T.H.R.U.S.H., the Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesirables from the Subjugation of Humanity. Now there's a load of useless knowledge!

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
If you had a certain dessert with your beverage in one of those cups, you'd have Napoleon Solo. :) Ok, I cry "UNCLE."

Are you from India? That was strictly a Sikh joke!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Meyers7 you are over analyzing and speculating to the negative. Why?
Years and years of being in the Navy and Nuclear Power industry where we were trained to look for problems. Always ask "what if". It's ingrained. :(

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Are you from India? That was strictly a Sikh joke!
I'm in withdrawal today. When's the next game? Please hurry before I take the Boneyard down the toilet. :)

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I'm in withdrawal today. When's the next game? Please hurry before I take the Boneyard down the toilet. :)
December is going to be a tough slog.... Only 5 games all month.

Reaction Score
I remember U.N.C.L.E.! United Network Command for Law and Enforcement! Don't forget it's nemesis - T.H.R.U.S.H., the Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesirables from the Subjugation of Humanity. Now there's a load of useless knowledge!

Shaddap, or I'll sic my man from SMERSH on you!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Luckily we have Thanksgiving to break up the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom