Jeremy Roach Entered Portal | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jeremy Roach Entered Portal

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I would imagine most Duke fans are happy about this. He can be a super frustrating player to watch. He's like a college Russ Westbrook.

I would be shocked if we were interested. Undersized, selfish PG who plays mediocre defense... Has Calipari written all over him.

There's much better players in the portal.
I don’t think we’re targeting him but your scouting report is off, the kid is a lights out 3 point shooter and I liked his defense.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I want a strong St. John's.

The Big East is being clowned on by everyone?
The committee and most fans of the power leagues don’t take it seriously. Maybe clowned is a strong word, but I didn’t like reading reactions to selection Sunday that confirmed many people’s biases.

Reaction Score
I always thought Roach ia a good scorer and has the clutch gene. I feel the opposite way about Proctor.

Same. I like roach. If he came to UConn he’d be great. It’s not like he’d play hero ball here. If he didn’t play in our system he’d be on the bench. And his defense is fine and would only get better here. I think we need a bigger guard though, if possible

Reaction Score
Roach is a solid player and would bring a ton of experience and leadership to UConn. We just lost two 5th year seniors. Roach is also a very good three point shooter. If the coaches feel we need another seasoned back court player to bridge the gap that we lost with Cam and Tristen and our young guys. I hope we sign him.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I've never seen him play. Does anyone have any Roach clips?
Bruce Harwood Happy Cry GIF

caw

Reaction Score
I always thought Roach ia a good scorer and has the clutch gene. I feel the opposite way about Proctor.

Agreed, that and if Cam was Hurley's alter ego, Proctor is Scheyer's - bland toast.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Now that I've done a bit of research on Roach, my takeaway is that Scheyer ran this guy off. Coach K's last guy. This is the anti-Hurley play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom