Jeff Adrien to the Pelicans | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jeff Adrien to the Pelicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
No i didn't ignore ryan anderson. That entire front line is injury prone, so spot minutes can be earned ahead of perkins and cunningham, two guys JA could outplay completely. I'm also not sure what your point is; does jeff adrien deserve an opportunity to start immediately on an nba team? not really, he isn't good enough. sorry. neither was ollie. point being any situation in the nba is a good situation for these kind of players.
Agreed

Reaction Score
He got waived, dude can't catch a break, I figured with all of the Pelicans injuries up front he would stick with them.

Reaction Score
Zach Lowe just talked about him on the podcast and mentioned he could play. Hopefully that is a sentiment around the league and he will land somewhere else.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He didn't really have a great shot at making that team - he was basically injury insurance.

He'll be in the D-League.

He is getting to the point where he might have to commit to playing overseas.

Reaction Score
Just a matter of time until he's starting over Anthony Davis.
Most importantly, Jeff probably agrees with you.

I often wonder when it all ends would he be offered to coach our bigs.

Reaction Score
this makes little sense, as others of noted the pelicans can use all the bodies they can get. Adrien is proven and would have helped immensely off the bench.

Reaction Score
I never quite understood why he isn't considered good enough. Does he get in foul trouble? I've seen pretty darn good numbers in terms of boards and very reasonable for points, given his number of minutes.

Reaction Score
I never quite understood why he isn't considered good enough. Does he get in foul trouble? I've seen pretty darn good numbers in terms of boards and very reasonable for points, given his number of minutes.

Agree. There are so many stiffs in the NBA signed to big contracts who simply don't contribute to their teams. Adrien always contributes. Always ready. He does GREAT things on the floor. One would think he would have a long career in the NBA but instead we get to watch Andreas Bargnani, James Young, assorted Serbs/Croats/Lithuanians, Henry Sims, dozens of Smiths....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom