January UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

January UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
or Diana and Sue.
Diana and Sue did not begin having all night conversations and finishing each other's sentences until they lived together in Russia. Lou and Phee, were roommates and peas in a pod from day one. As for Paige and Azzi, they are already bonded long before they matriculate. All three sets have a bit of the odd couple about them, with D, Lou and Paige being outgoing and a bit mischievous, and Sue, Phee and Azzi being more sober. Or to put it differently, all three sets of friends are complementary.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I would be very surprised if Azzi doesn't come to Uconn

Reaction Score
Even someone who has been labelled a "Debbie Downer"( :mad: ) and one who is reportedly "predicting the demise of the UConn program" can't help but see sunshine and lollipops in UConn's future. :rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Hopkins beats Minnetonka 81-53. No Bueckers stats yet but here's highlights

I think the scoreboard with 3:45 left shows her with 22 points. In just the highlights, I counted:

18 points, 8 assists, and 2 steals.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Our proud and mourning husky Paige wearing commemorating sneakers in honor of Kobe and Gigi + adding the other families.

1580272858119.png

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think the scoreboard with 3:45 left shows her with 22 points. In just the highlights, I counted:

18 points, 8 assists, and 2 steals.

21 pts

1580273572808.png

Reaction Score
Not questioning her smarts, that's why the Irwin comparison. I'll just say that I feel she's limited athletically in a couple areas that I think are necessary to play at a high level in a program like UConn. For that reason I don't see her getting the PT beginning next season to put up those kind of numbers. Maybe she'll surprise me but I'll go with my eyes and see a possible 2nd off the bench type scenario considering the talent coming in next year.

She might be limited but she's also a huge guard, at 6'1. She also has the type of swagger that is going to make her a real player. She'll be a 15 ppg, 5 rpg, 4apg type player for us at some point, I have no doubt. She fits into the rare category "baller". Knows the game, has the skills, has the swagger. If we were playing at the Y, I'd pick her with my first pick.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Our proud and mourning husky Paige wearing commemorating sneakers in honor of Kobe and Gigi + adding the other families.

View attachment 50388
Are these special order shoes or can anyone buy them? I've never seen any like that before.

Reaction Score

“For now, Miles has narrowed her list to six schools: North Carolina, Stanford, Notre Dame, Oregon, Princeton and Connecticut.

Miles' recruitment likely would be over if coach Courtney Banghart hadn't gone from Princeton to North Carolina.

Miles' initial plan was to commit by the Boo Williams Nike Invitational, but that's in late April, about three weeks after she can start taking official visits. Her new plan is to commit by August or September. Only four of the ESPN HoopGurlz Super 60 have committed.

Whichever school lands Miles will gain a unique blend of talent, skill and size.”

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

“For now, Miles has narrowed her list to six schools: North Carolina, Stanford, Notre Dame, Oregon, Princeton and Connecticut.

Miles' recruitment likely would be over if coach Courtney Banghart hadn't gone from Princeton to North Carolina.

Miles' initial plan was to commit by the Boo Williams Nike Invitational, but that's in late April, about three weeks after she can start taking official visits. Her new plan is to commit by August or September. Only four of the ESPN HoopGurlz Super 60 have committed.

Whichever school lands Miles will gain a unique blend of talent, skill and size.”
Very interesting mainly because many of us including me had written off Miles & Citron as potential prospects for UCONN. If her criteria is to have as many of her family see her play then UCONN has the 2nd best chance “geographically” speaking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#