Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was referring to how Kansas recruits mass well . Tharpe is from the area I believe

my bad, yea I believe Tharpe is from the Worcester area, I remember Prov and UMass fans saying back when UConn got in on Bazz that him and Tharpe were similar talents...

Reaction Score
Buzzer-beater 3 to win the championship.. and the kid who won the MVP gives it to Jalen at the end. Pretty cool.

Watched this live. Jalen was incredible that game. One of the best parts of going to Endicott College was having the New England Prep School Championships there for all 4 years I was there.

Reaction Score
This kid is legit. If KO can land him and Govan to finish the class, it may be our best class ever. Turtle and Prince look awesome. This kid and a top rated big will be amazing. It is stunning how well KO is doing with recruiting.

Reaction Score
This dude can really play... He's essentially a slightly bigger, more athletic Shabazz. He's got that sorta game. Would love an Adams/Govan combo. Both of them are shooting up the ranks and we have been in on them from the beginning. Newman/Stone is a bit more name recognition, but I'd prefer the more local guys who in theory should be here for at least two years.

Reaction Score
Need to peruse the NCAA double secret recruiting rules which apply only to UConn. Concerned they may find a violation in landing a kid with at least 3 eyes - only way he could execute some of the "no look" passes in this video.

Reaction Score
Ollie needs to get this kid. I'd take him him over Malik Newman or anyother guard out there. He is legit.

Reaction Score
He also seems to play much bigger than 6'3".

Yeah. Thats the first thing i noticed. maybe its his arm length and shoulder width but at a glance id of thought he was 6`5. This is the first i seen of him but he is extremely impressive. That kid has big time written all over him and i see why hes top 30. Im not big on hs kids mix tapes but its extremely difficult not to be impressed.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
WOW, this kid has game. Combo guard from Roxbury who can get his shot off from just about anywhere on the court and hit game winners? I want him.

Reaction Score
This post split my head open.

It sapped my will to live.

I am either going to bed or across the street to drown myself in the pond.

I'm hoping for the pond option.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Someone with twitter tweet this thread to him. Kansas forums seem to not want him. We love your game jalen!!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Very dynamic player, great handle and explosive jumping ability and comes from same home town as Bazz...what is not to like?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
It would be a travesty not to sign him. He is uconn. Love his game.

Reaction Score
i'm sorry but i don't know how this kid isn't considered a top ten player in the country. i'm way too impatient to wait until the summer to hear this kid's decision, i want him now.

Reaction Score
i'm sorry but i don't know how this kid isn't considered a top ten player in the country. i'm way too impatient to wait until the summer to hear this kid's decision, i want him now.

One site has him #55 I believe...is there really that much difference between guys rated in the 20's and the 50's??? I don't think so.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Only matters if you project them rightly. Shabazz and Kemba were both 30+. They were both the best guard in the country their last years, and one of the top overall in their classes (including early entries).

Reaction Score
Only matters if you project them rightly. Shabazz and Kemba were both 30+. They were both the best guard in the country their last years, and one of the top overall in their classes (including early entries).
To be fair Kemba was a top 15 player coming out of high school and a McDonald's All-American

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Did you see Govan's latest ranking?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Seriously all we need is Jalen and Govan and we are STACKED with talent for 2016, even without Boat and DHam (if he leaves). All we'd maybe need is a 4.

Reaction Score
Seriously all we need is Jalen and Govan and we are STACKED with talent for 2016, even without Boat and DHam (if he leaves). All we maybe need is a 4.

If Dham leaves we still loaded but we will need a true Sf to replace him.

Reaction Score
Hate to be pedantic because I agree with your sentiment, but Kemba was ranked 6, 14 and 14 in the country by scout, rivals and espn, respectively, and he was a consensus five star.

Reaction Score
If Dham leaves we still loaded but we will need a true Sf to replace him.
Have you met Senior Omar Calhoun? Seriously tho I think Omar turns it around big and possibly even starts next year. By 2015-16, he should be a NY stud, and ready to give us a consistent 15 on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom