Jahshire Hardnett (Committed to Fordham) | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Jahshire Hardnett (Committed to Fordham)

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
There are still two scholarships to fill. Having a good ball-handler and passer as a reserve is good insurance against some of the higher rated players not playing up to expectations, gives flexibility for matchups (i.e. against a pressing team) and God forbid injury. I would love to see Sterling come here but most of the other higher rated options have already committed elsewhere.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score

So, I can believe you or I can ask the coaches of Penn St, Memphis, Georgetown, UConn, Clemson,
Murray St., Mississippi St, California(have any major conferences been left out?), whether they think he can play 15 minutes a game for them. Hymmmmmm.... tough choice.
How long have you been watching college sports? Very few players are expected to play 10+ minutes right off the bat - look at Kentan, TSam, etc. And the ones who are tend to be top 50 recruits.

Reaction Score
My gut tells me he's going to Murray State. I'm not saying I don't want him, but losing out wouldn't be a huge loss for us. Jalen Adams is our next PG. And playing along side next to him will hopefully be Bruce Brown/Jaylen Brown/Alterique Gilbert. I'd rather have all these guys than Hardnett. Best of luck to him wherever he goes though.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
This kid announce yet. Was scheduled for today.

Reaction Score
Fordham

Samuel leaving made this marginally more interesting for about an hour.

Reaction Score
Here is one

Good for the kid. He definitely didn't seem like a fit for us from watching the video but I thought Ollie would reach just so he could get a back up ball handler.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
UConn never offered and was never going to offer.

But I love this pickup for Fordham.

The kid's strong, fast and smart - I love kids who go out and fight for scholarship offers.

Glad he's in the northeast where I can catch him on the tube.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
In our long history of players taking on chairs, no player has ripped the heart out of waiting room furniture the way Hardnett did.

One chair - no problem.

Four chairs - no problem.

Six chairs and a guy trying to restrain him with a rope - no problem.

You'd need one of those Bob's sectionals with the coolers hidden in the arm rest to contain this kid....

Reaction Score
In our long history of players taking on chairs, no player has ripped the heart out of waiting room furniture the way Hardnett did.

One chair - no problem.

You'd need one of those Bob's sectionals with the coolers hidden in the arm rest to contain this kid....

This s$@t justade me laugh out loud.

Reaction Score
Fishy was on a roll late last night, some of his finest stuff. Can't keep my OJ in my mouth dammit.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score

One chair - no problem.

Such a vast array of chairs too! Different colors AND types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom