it: Game thread | Page 34 | The Boneyard

it: Game thread

Reaction Score
Only if Larrier would of took one dribble for a better look with 3 secs left

Reaction Score
Y’all really think this program is sinking smh wow .... this program is where it should be with how the roster is made up.. we had an NCAA tournament team a season ago easy 23-24 wins but two devastating injuries and a Mamadou .. then we had departures guys left 2 bigs and a 6-8 stand still shooter with no defensive skills trust me Ollie tried to get them to stay it happens, and guys leaving Connecticut because their tired of being there to play elsewhere, it says a lot about the state of Connecticut another guy decommits , but we blame Ollie for a kid leaving , I can’t wait to see what Durham Enoch and Vance does with their respective teams

Reaction Score
Y’all really think this program is sinking smh wow .... this program is where it should be with how the roster is made up.. we had an NCAA tournament team a season ago easy 23-24 wins but two devastating injuries and a Mamadou .. then we had departures guys left 2 bigs and a 6-8 stand still shooter with no defensive skills trust me Ollie tried to get them to stay it happens, and guys leaving Connecticut because their tired of being there to play elsewhere, it says a lot about the state of Connecticut another guy decommits , but we blame Ollie for a kid leaving , I can’t wait to see what Durham Enoch and Vance does with their respective teams
Worst take of the night. Keep living in la-la-land

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I can't wait for the East Carolina loss. It's going to be something else.

I was thinking about that taking out the garbage.

Thankfully that game was at 6 Central and they can get out of there and home a few hours earlier.

Late flight losing time. Get back to campus just in time for a foot of snow.

Quick turnaround to Saturday morning going to XL to a completely dead building for the worst excuse of a program in the top 8-10 leagues.

The first half is going to be like walking on broken glass.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I was thinking about that taking out the garbage.

Thankfully that game was at 6 Central and they can get out of there and home a few hours earlier.

Late flight losing time. Get back to campus just in time for a foot of snow.

Quick turnaround to Saturday morning going to XL to a completely dead building for the worst excuse of a program in the top 8-10 leagues.

The first half is going to be like walking on broken glass.
you took out the garbage? I wasn’t sure if I should. Don’t want the plow to clobber it and the same guys who plow pick up trash

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
you took out the garbage? I wasn’t sure if I should. Don’t want the plow to clobber it and the same guys who plow pick up trash

We have private garbage - it's a race between garbage truck vs. snow.

It was a tough spot. I wasn't around last week to take it out - if it wasn't stuffed to the gills I wouldn't have.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
We have private garbage - it's a race between garbage vs. snow.

It was a tough spot. I wasn't around last week to take it out - if it wasn't stuffed to the gills I wouldn't have.
Yeah ours is overflowing. Fingers crossed

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Checked out the kenpom box score.

Rated the second tensest game of the year by his metrics. KP tension is pretty much just a measure of how close the game was to a 50/50 win expectancy over the length of the game.

Rated the 13th most exciting game of the year. The excitement metric just measures the swings in the win expectancy. The more and wilder the swings the more 'exciting'.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I don't get the excuses. It's mind boggling. We have plenty of talent if we had someone to run a competent offense and actually develop players
You'll get more mileage out of devoting time to learning what an excuse is. That's why you and others who use the word "don't get" it, and it's no wonder you find it "mind boggling." You are operating under a false sense of certainty.
That is not to say that your final sentence lacks merit; just stop overreaching. You want coaches and players who do their best. Start with asking the same of yourself.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom