it: Game thread | Page 33 | The Boneyard

it: Game thread

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Hopefully are administration is watching URI situation closely.
Benedict switched from a UConn subscriber to URI on his CBS Sports app. He still hasn’t realized we played tonight.

Reaction Score
Where are the "keep Ollie" dopes now
Surely, they're kicking back observing the big talking "dump Ollie" dopes not prepping their bankrolls ;)

stephen-colbert-popcorn-gif.jpg

Reaction Score
Sure he does. Why not just say 99/100?

Even if he makes it you’ve still got to defend and play another OT on the road with a team that ran out of gas halfway through the second half.

You can’t lead the complaints against the refs and support that decision. They are completely contradictory.

Refs were great tonight. Where did I lead complaints against the refs?

Reaction Score
To all those saying progress. Tulsa won’t make the tourney and hit 16 threes against us. Tulsa from the eye test is not good. Uconn made them look good.

Can I point out that Ollie switch things up in 2nd half and was running baseline screens for Adams and Larrier like Calhoun and used two bigs to set screens. I was shocked he changed his style. We went on a run to tie game and then he went back to 3 guard with Larrier and we sucked on O rest of the way.

Reaction Score
Jalen hero ball, one of the best games of his career. Tulsa bricks everything down the stretch yet gets a jump ball and hits two contested threes to send it to OT.

What the hell do we need to do to win a game?
Not play catch up most of the game..

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Kind of like a 5th place consolation game in front of a small crowd, with some talent on display and flaws galore, between two roughly equal teams. A tighter lineup, fewer turnovers, some assists, even an odd sense that they might care, and somehow I go off to bed less bothered than curious about what's next.
Feeling OK about my first tanka as well.

Reaction Score
His only two Techs I can remember were embarrassingly awful. The ejection vs Louisville and the crucial paper tossing tantrum with a chance to beat Maryland in the BigErn game. Part of Calhoun’s magic was working the refs. How many times did we say “man we got hosed by the refs” in JC’s days?
Very rarely under JC. Working refs is a huge part of the job and KO is just so poor at it. We’re constantly at a major disadvantage from free throws attempted.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Can KO just demote himself to assistant coach and take a pay cut? Then we can have Calhoun step in for the rest of the season and then hire Hurley or Donyell Marshal next year as head coach. Maybe Geno?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom