Isola: Knicks are 129 mil poorer. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Isola: Knicks are 129 mil poorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why the hell did he resign with NY then? I still don't get it. If I was him, I'd have gone to the Bulls in a heartbeat.

He'd have had to take considerably less money, and apparently he wasn't willing to do that. Anthony isn't blameless for his lack of postseason success in the NBA, but it has little to do with his on-court performance, rather than his priorities. If he'd gone to Chicago and given them a legit, crunch-time scorer, they'd be nearly unbeatable, especially if they managed to keep Rose reasonably healthy.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He'd have had to take considerably less money, and apparently he wasn't willing to do that. Anthony isn't blameless for his lack of postseason success in the NBA, but it has little to do with his on-court performance, rather than his priorities. If he'd gone to Chicago and given them a legit, crunch-time scorer, they'd be nearly unbeatable, especially if they managed to keep Rose reasonably healthy.

That seems to be the crux of it for the Bulls, no? Guy is snake bit. Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be the Greg Oden of point guards.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Why the hell did he resign with NY then? I still don't get it. If I was him, I'd have gone to the Bulls in a heartbeat.

I would say money, it's kind of hard to leave 30 million dollars on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom