Interesting D. Jones Read | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Interesting D. Jones Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is you as a fan speaking. Imagine going from 0 to 100 so quickly. A guy who never even got recruited (by real teams), never having a chance to 'enjoy the process'. And it's not like he's waiting til the last minute. Apparently, he's deciding in the fall. No big deal.

We've got 3 open scholarships. So far, there is no need to hurry for these guys.
"But NOOOOOOOWWW. I want it NOW!!!"

Reaction Score
Speaking of "dream schools" it amazes me the Enoch has not committed yet. He was nothing more than a JV player 2 years ago who was a huge UConn fan like his family, with dreams of playing in Storrs. Then he becomes a player and is recruited a bit heavier, right fully so, so the whole thought process changes? Kids clamor the attention now don't they? I mean you love UConn and it stands for everything you want to be but when you become a bit more attractive, you hold them hostage? I know it's not quite like that but it's pretty close………

Just commit if you really want to be a home state Husky dammit!
AdamFinkelstein Adam Finkelstein
URI has cancelled this weekend's official visit with Steve Enoch according to sources. Set to host Chris Silva beginning tomorrow.

Well, maybe Enoch is ready to commit to UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom