In Future News, Emmanuel Mudiay will be a problem for 1 year. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

In Future News, Emmanuel Mudiay will be a problem for 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
LOL....hahaha

I read the thread on Brimah before posting my comments. You were the 2 :) idiot (JK) :). Point being I was openly admitting my oversight on AB and acknowledging your post. Dismissing Samuel is laughable.

Are you honestly telling me that you are going to put RP on a level above TS right now from a defensive perspective?

Will you please admit your moronic tendencies with that comment? Just tell us how idiotic that is...LOL

RP will be good but TS is our future rock especially on D. Both AB & TS arguably will be the 2 best defenders to ever play at UConn before they leave.

I think Terrence and RP will both be special players for us on both sides of the ball. It's a good time to be a husky fan :)

Now, I say we continue this conversation after April 7th and for the moment just agree for the sake of MOJO

Reaction Score
I think Terrence and RP will both be special players for us on both sides of the ball. It's a good time to be a husky fan :)

Now, I say we continue this conversation after April 7th and for the moment just agree for the sake of MOJO
Peace bro..

Lets win the WHOLE DAMN THING!

Reaction Score
LOL...you are 1 bright bulb! Seems like you really have a feel for the personnel on this years team. What would the BY do without such astute basketball fans? FYI... Purvis is not that great of a defender and has a low hoops IQ. That will change under KO but please leave your defensive scouting report in the cra**er. lol
Katz reported earlier in the year that purvis is the 2nd best player on the team in practice according to Ollie. If he can't defend well than he must have showed tremendous offensive skills. Should be exciting next year

Reaction Score
I hate when people take a shot at a kid based on perceived rumors. ESP. when their perceived facts are wrong.

It's not a "shot" at him. I'm just going off of what recruiting analysts said last summer.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
LOL....hahaha

I read the thread on Brimah before posting my comments. You were the 2 :) idiot (JK) :). Point being I was openly admitting my oversight on AB and acknowledging your post. Dismissing Samuel is laughable.

Are you honestly telling me that you are going to put RP on a level above TS right now from a defensive perspective?

Will you please admit your moronic tendencies with that comment? Just tell us how idiotic that is...LOL

RP will be good but TS is our future rock especially on D. Both AB & TS arguably will be the 2 best defenders to ever play at UConn before they leave.
If you read he thread, did you miss my comment? Cause I said brima would be our best big, pretty sure that was me acknowledging his pot before he even played a game here.

Reaction Score
Can we all just get TSam's name right please, there is not an s at the end of his name. It's Samuel! Sheesh.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Can we all just get TSam's name right please, there is not an s at the end of his name. It's Samuel! Sheesh.

If we can't correct Wolf(e) or Boatr(w)ight.....we've got no chance with Samuel(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom