In defense of our little PC fans | Page 3 | The Boneyard

In defense of our little PC fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dominated the 60s? PC won the NIT twice(when that was THE tournament)

PC had arguably one of the best teams to never win the NCAA in the early 70s; but you guys were awesome.

Keep it up, you're awesome
The NIT was not THE tourney in the 60's. It was a good tourney, a lot better than today. But, not THE tourney. As I said, before, UConn reached the elite-8 in real tourney in the mid 60's. And dominated PC in the 2 New England tournies of the 70's to get to the big dance.
And, yes, I am awsome...Also, PC has been mostly irrevelent since the inception of the BE. Not so for UConn.
Bottom line is Gold standard for 23, not 15 years. Damn good, in the BE for 27 years. Beat PC for the NE title twice in the late 70's. Elite-8 in the 60's. Not bad....

Reaction Score
Jerry,

please don't lump me in with the people who think UCONN is going to fade to obscurity. i know you stalk teh Scout board; so I know you saw my post where I stated exactly the opposite.

Also, please don't PM me. You have asked me my age in a public forum several times and I have ignored you. It's a wierd question that makes me very uncomfortable. Asking it in a PM is even more unnerving. Please stop.

Thank you

Reaction Score
Jerry,

please don't lump me in with the people who think UCONN is going to fade to obscurity. i know you stalk teh Scout board; so I know you saw my post where I stated exactly the opposite.

Also, please don't PM me. You have asked me my age in a public forum several times and I have ignored you. It's a wierd question that makes me very uncomfortable. Asking it in a PM is even more unnerving. Please stop.

Thank you
Asking if you were born when PC last won an NCAA game is creepy? Yea ok Sean, you just will not answer because you ignore all facts relevant to PC being irrelevant.

I have been on the board in looking at posts for this game. I do not spend all day over there like you here. You have over 300 posts on a message board for an opposing team, now Sean that is creepy. Try getting a girlfriend, a job or a life.

Reaction Score
Im a college hoops nut. I'm on 5-6 message boards. Sorry if you think thats creepy. I happen to think a dude asking a dude how old he is multiple times on a message board is creepy. It's even creepier when you PM the dude after he ignores him and taunt him. Thats just me.

Job. CHECK
Life. CHECK
Girlfriend; my wife won't let me

Reaction Score
Im a college hoops nut. I'm on 5-6 message boards. Sorry if you think thats creepy. I happen to think a dude asking a dude how old he is multiple times on a message board is creepy. It's even creepier when you PM the dude after he ignores him and taunt him. Thats just me.

Job. CHECK
Life. CHECK
So since you have a wife you were obviously alive the last time PC won a tournament game. Case closed. And you're both weird for asking and not answering.

Reaction Score

Job. CHECK
Life. CHECK
So, Sean, why not post your name, address & phone #!!!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
What am I going to do with just crayons and paste? Don't I need some paper or something too? Are you just going to have me color the paste? Or paste all the crayons together? Both of those things seem like a big waste of time.

Forget what he said about giant rainbows, he just wants to share a meal with you while he schools you.

And are you really gonna let Sean finish the season with more posts than you, Jerry?

Oh the fun we've had this year without the focus/distraction of post-season hopes: defections, unfair punishment, conference realignment, coaching changes, hobbled recruiting, megadeathstorm, 2 avatar contests, even an epic in-season pizza (and pretty hefty other food) thread . . . in addition to the usual lovefest/feeding frenzy/future's rosy/sky-is-falling stuff.

After a memorial service I'll attend at noon, I can find out if there's anything worth watching on ESPN replay. Either way, I'll be heading to Key West next weekend while MSG hosts its bittersweet farewell to one of the great chapters in college basketball history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom