In defense of our little PC fans | The Boneyard

In defense of our little PC fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362410938.550344.jpg

The Dunk is about to get a little more crowded this year. ;)

My brother is a PC student and he's been gloating all week that they have a great shot to make a post season run. We have a substantial wager on it. I told him to send me a pick of their new "last 4 out" banner when they raise it to the rafters.

Reaction Score
but UCONN fans don't care about PC at all...
Guess you must have missed the sibling rivalry aspect of his post. You're in a lot of threads though, I'm sure it's hard to read everything closely.

Reaction Score
Uh skippy,

All the threads have been started by "big brother"

You have followers interested in UConn basketball history sean, pease try to understand the sarcasm thrown their way!! It's fairly simple......;)

Reaction Score
Uh skippy,

All the threads have been started by "big brother"
That's true, but, the slightest hint of Providence, and our old "friend" Sean shows up. IMHO, all they(PC) need to do is have a winning record and they're in the NIT.
On a comparative note, this is Cooley's 2nd season. In JC'c second season he won the NIT. That was over 25 years ago and the NIT doesn't have the same significance. On the other hand, it would be 5-6 extra games for them heading into next year. If you listen to PC folk, not only will they gain N. England supremecy, but Wooden's record is in jeapordy.

Reaction Score

let me know when you have your crayons and paste ready and I will breakk it down for you

Reaction Score
That's true, but, the slightest hint of Providence, and our old "friend" Sean shows up. IMHO, all they(PC) need to do is have a winning record and they're in the NIT.
On a comparative note, this is Cooley's 2nd season. In JC'c second season he won the NIT. That was over 25 years ago and the NIT doesn't have the same significance. On the other hand, it would be 5-6 extra games for them heading into next year. If you listen to PC folk, not only will they gain N. England supremecy, but Wooden's record is in jeapordy.

and there are people here that think UCONN is a football factory that rivals the SEC and that JC retiring and the break up of the BE will have zero effect on UCONN hoops.

What's your poiint?

Reaction Score
My brothers a junior at PC and he just lurks here thank god. He told me Sean is his idol though.

Reaction Score

let me know when you have your crayons and paste ready and I will breakk it down for you

What am I going to do with just crayons and paste? Don't I need some paper or something too? Are you just going to have me color the paste? Or paste all the crayons together? Both of those things seem like a big waste of time.

Reaction Score
and there are people here that think UCONN is a football factory that rivals the SEC and that JC retiring and the break up of the BE will have zero effect on UCONN hoops.

What's your poiint?
A couple of points, genious. First, the NIT was mentioned at the top of this thread. If PC gets in, let's see if Cooley can match what JC did 25+ years ago. The second point, is if you ignored some of the posts on this board about PC, these PC threads would become short and sweet. Your presence, here, just drags these threads on, and on...Just ignore this crap.

Reaction Score
What am I going to do with just crayons and paste? Don't I need some paper or something too? Are you just going to have me color the paste? Or paste all the crayons together? Both of those things seem like a big waste of time.

Pasting the crayons together is a waste of time? You would create one giant rainbow crayon...the most dominant crayon in the world!!!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Pasting the crayons together is a waste of time? You would create one giant rainbow crayon...the most dominant crayon in the world!!!
this post of the day be a PC fan....:eek:

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
I love all of our Providence visitors.

This is the most excited I've seen that fan base in decades. Poor souls.

They're filled with hope that they may win a conference title again someday. For their sake, I hope they really do win at least one in the new conference. Can you imagine after all we've won, as UConn fans, wanting just a conference title that badly?

The standards are just a little higher here.

That's also why our misfortune will be short lived.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
View attachment 2443
My brother is a PC student and he's been gloating all week that they have a great shot to make a post season run. We have a substantial wager on it. I told him to send me a pick of their new "last 4 out" banner when they raise it to the rafters.

A postseason run in what?

I don't think they're within driving distance of the 'last four out'.

Reaction Score
No one is arguing that uconn has been the gold standard over the last 15 years. It's got to bug you that during your run, PC has more than held its own head to head

See you saturdsy

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Can both sides just shut the **** up?

Winners can talk some trash on Saturday. I'll be here no matter what.

Reaction Score
Oh boy- this thread is a hot steamy pile. But not PC's fans fault. With the exception of one more game- why should we care about them at all. We have also lost our fair share of games to Pitt ( scum) and there are not multiple threads on them.

Hope Bazz can play or this will b a tough game. Other then that the BE conference will have the pleasure of the Pc fan base- lucky them.

Reaction Score
No one is arguing that uconn has been the gold standard over the last 15 years. It's got to bug you that during your run, PC has more than held its own head to head

See you saturdsy

Not remotely. I guess that's the difference between the programs. When you win national championships, big east tournaments, and go to final fours, the WTF losses to some trashy program in February don't exactly linger like the memories of the wins do for that ****bag program on Smith Hill with literally nothing else to hold on to.

Reaction Score

See you saturdsy

Actually, not much. Not something most of us would even remember year to year.

Reaction Score
but UCONN fans don't care about PC at all...

Now that we don't have all those rats from the RU board, you (PC fan) are just about the only one left. We'll miss you as you sink to the bottom of a newly formed new conference of Catholic playing schools. (and you are soooo out of your league when you talk academics ... I love to read that fictional description in the face of an increasingly competitive world of $50,000 schools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom