If you could have ANY active college coach, who would you want and why? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

If you could have ANY active college coach, who would you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
marcus williams didnt have the brain trauma that was aj price. mw stole laptops along with ajp and got suspended for a year that wouldve helped him be better in 06.
I hate having to correct this every time I see it in a column, but I wouldn't think I would have to correct UConn fans on the yard.

He did not steal laptops, he tried to fence stolen laptops. While it's a stupid thing to do and still a crime, it's not nearly as bad at least in my opinion.

Reaction Score
Shaka Smart

Billy Donovan

Sean Miller

Mark Few

Jamie Dixon

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Billy Donovan, Mark Few, Shaka Smart, Sean Miller and Izzo. With Smart and Donovan being my first choices.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Calipari. I am going to get slaughtered for this, but I want championships. F the NCAA.

Reaction Score
Calipari. I am going to get slaughtered for this, but I want championships. F the NCAA.
Other than a Calhoun child sex abuse scandal, that would be the one other thing that would make me stop watching UConn basketball for a bit.

Reaction Score
Other than a Calhoun child sex abuse scandal, that would be the one other thing that would make me stop watching UConn basketball for a bit.

I doubt that there are many that don't think Calipari is a h*ll of a coach and would be a great fit at UConn Xs & Os and Player development wise, but it's hard to ignore the whole slimy package that comes along with it.

So let me get this right. If JC pulled a Bernie Fine or UConn hired the Squid, you'd stop watching UConn hoops for just a bit? What does that mean, skip the preseason than hop right on board? Just askin'!

Reaction Score
I hate having to correct this every time I see it in a column, but I wouldn't think I would have to correct UConn fans on the yard.

He did not steal laptops, he tried to fence stolen laptops. While it's a stupid thing to do and still a crime, it's not nearly as bad at least in my opinion.

:confused:

Reaction Score
I doubt that there are many that don't think Calipari is a h*ll of a coach and would be a great fit at UConn Xs & Os and Player development wise, but it's hard to ignore the whole slimy package that comes along with it.

So let me get this right. If JC pulled a Bernie Fine or UConn hired the Squid, you'd stop watching UConn hoops for just a bit? What does that mean, skip the preseason than hop right on board? Just askin'!

I would not root for a program with Calipari as apart of it ... I dont care if he beat Wooden's record ... the guy is the sleeziest P.o.S. in the business and would be detrimental to the university's personna ...

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I would not root for a program with Calipari as apart of it ... I dont care if he beat Wooden's record ... the guy is the sleeziest P.o.S. in the business and would be detrimental to the university's personna ...

Yeah but think about all of the air time we'd get on ESPN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom