If UConn really gets 20 million or more | Page 2 | The Boneyard

If UConn really gets 20 million or more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Providence College...lets see when was the last time they contributed anything, ANYTHING to make the Big East a better, more competitive conference? It's schools like Providence College that have sucked off the Big East tit for the last generation while the football schools carried them around like a ball & chain. If PC had any shame they'd pay back half the money the football schools earned for them.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

Fair enough, I embarrassed myself by misreading one of your posts. In comparison, I'm still miles ahead as you embarrassed yourself with virtually everyone of your post asserting PC success.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

that was not one of the answers. but if u just said anything u pass the pc history test. to be honest they have free wifi. just taking a break. gonna break the bball shooting game record late night i think. fingers crossed. back on topic here. for the last 20 years providence has made $ off uconn vs cuse and lville bball games. i want that money back. i'm tlaking about the 1mil you made forma tv contract in 2002. i want 700k of that. u didn't deserve that and still dont.

here is whats going to happen to pc. your going to be in the big east/c7 league and finish bottom 4 6 out of every 10 years. but u will make a cool couple mil becuase gt plays nova and butler plays marq on fox/espn2 or where ever. providence is the wake forrest of a fball league. every once in a while you have a competitive year but mostly u bank scrilla based off other teams acomplishments, huge fanbases and relevant brands. if nova and gtown had and balls, they would send u and shu home to the mac and invite 2 better schools with bigger fanbases, winning cultures and good leadership or just stay at 10 and play 18 games h and h.

imagine
gtown/nova/sju/but/day/dep/marq/xav/crei/stl
thats triming fat. thats a nice league for bball onlys. thats 4-5 bids yearly from 10 schools. impressive. if u added shu and prov to that its a good league with 4-5 bids yearly. get it? you steal $ from ppl. your a Obama suporter crony to the college sports world.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Luckily, we only need the west coast "lightweights" to battle the asinine suggestion that PC was more than an open sore on the shaft of big east history.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

what u can't see in this pic is whats up his ass and the little kid on his knees in front of him. see the blush on his cheeks? empty seats? looks about right.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

You could check back in 10 years and not see it. PC hasn't had any success. My bad.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

wait wait wait. u said it was your bed time. now your still here. you just lied. i know a president that lies and i read about a priest lie about something interesting once. see the pattern? i'm here till 6am buddy on duty. please ask mom if u can stay up late and debate donust and aids with me.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I'm still waiting to see Friar explain why PC deserved a cent of the money that the football schools earned the last decade.

Ill wait.

Reaction Score
You're right UConn is a basketball school that gathers up enough guys off the street to go into Notre Dame and win and go down bowling and annihilate South Carolina and go down to Louisville a few months ago and beat a team that kicked the out some school known as the University of Florida.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
here is a combined list of providence college national championships:

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
did u know that providence college has in fact won a big east title? yes they have! the year was 1994. shi*, u learn something every day.

Reaction Score

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I'm still waiting to see Friar explain why PC deserved a cent of the money that the football schools earned the last decade.

Ill wait.

u dont understand, providence created the big east and the office is in that city. its the meca of offices in college sports. providence campus is the closest to the office so its only right that they get paid for fball schools carrying the load. thank god penn state didn't get into this league. we would have to deal with both priest and sandusky. double trouble!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Catholics are insulted when they open the newspapers and read the latest scandals that are covered up. They likely would be more insulted by that than HFD's joke referencing that.

but see i gave him a off topic point to see if he jumps on it instead of the issue. thats how u find out who wants to play ball and who is a lost lamb in a field of lions.
he jumped on it looking for a out. just like any providence fan would. the argument is like this. i pull a dollar bill out of my pocket and i throw it off a cliff. a hour later me and u are eating lunch and u pull 4 qurters out of you pocket. i imediately yell at u saying u stole my dollar. see how that doesn't quite work? thats the typical providence vs uconn fight.

the silly Obama or priest jokes are just silly jokes. democrats or catholics are not bothered by that. fans who are in arguments they can't win are bothered by it...also cahusky and butch ar ebothered by it. but hey, they are bothered by winning, chest pumping and other things also. if u could get those 2 friar costumes and cuse pennats they would love it!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I am bothered by your complete stupidity.

did u not read this whole thread? its way past providence fans bed times....

Reaction Score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - love FriarJ admitting PC sucks and has contributed nothing.

Reaction Score
agree with your first point. uconn doesnt deserve the name over the other schools based on performance. however, it is the c7 schools leaving the big east. to suggest they deserve the name to take with them is wrong.
if they want to buy it that is fine. and thats what apparently happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollSkis

Top Bottom