If UCONN and nd play 10 times.? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

If UCONN and nd play 10 times.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I went back to the future and witnessed all ten games with both teams at full strength. It turned out that the first game, where Lloyd had her highest output of the 10 contests, with 21 points on 7 for 26 shooting, was the closest, with UConn hanging on for a 12 point win after our walk-on guards turned the ball over 6 straight times in the last 46 seconds resulting in 15 ND points as the team ignored GA's desperate pleas for a time out. He fixed that, with game number 7 being the largest differential in UConn's 42 point dunk fest victory. By that time, McBride had begun a movement to unionize her team. On the eve of game 10, I'm sorry to inform everyone, McGraw said that she had cancelled next year's game with UConn for the good of women's hoops. She refused to sit on the side-lines for game 10, handing the reigns to Ivy, while commenting that she deplored Auriemma's constant running up of the score against her out-womaned troops. Trips to the twilight zone are always a hoot.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The 2013-14 UConn women may have had the most dominant team defense in the history of women's basketball.

They kept every opponent well below their average team offensive output and, I believe, won every game by double figures.

Notre Dame might win a squeaker, but I believe Fishy has it right.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If UCONN played ND 10 times:

I would really be sick of looking at those bangs and the hair dye.

Reaction Score
Since we're dealing in hypotheticals, if ND gets Achonwa back, we get Morgan Tuck. That being said, there is no way that ND does any better than MAYBE 1 close win. Morgan gives us additional size, strength and toughness off the glass, as well as being an accurate, consistent shooter, all the way out to 3 land. Am I saying that Tuck is better than Achonwa, no. The question REALLY is: is she better than Braker. Without a doubt. She gives opponents another factor for take into consideration.

Reaction Score
If every game was for the Championship, UConn wins every game.
Absolutely, and that is what the nd faithful don't get by denying reality and ignoring the obvious. I guess it gives them some comfort to play what ifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom