ICYMI: UConn Championship Dinner Sept 7 | The Boneyard

ICYMI: UConn Championship Dinner Sept 7

Reaction Score
The event will take place in Hartford, CT at the Connecticut Convention Center at 6pm on Thursday, September 7th. Coach Hurley and the team will attend, along with other special guests. Ticket information will soon be available. The funds raised by the event will be used to fund both UConn Athletics Capital work and through Bleeding Blue for Good helps will support UConn student athletes through charitable causes. Sponsorships at various levels are available.

Reaction Score
The event will take place in Hartford, CT at the Connecticut Convention Center at 6pm on Thursday, September 7th. Coach Hurley and the team will attend, along with other special guests. Ticket information will soon be available. The funds raised by the event will be used to fund both UConn Athletics Capital work and through Bleeding Blue for Good helps will support UConn student athletes through charitable causes. Sponsorships at various levels are available.

What does that mean?

Reaction Score
Am I seeing this right at $500 per person? Or is that a sponsorship?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

were-putting-the-band-back-together-were-getting-back-together.gif

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Calcaterra ran the camp with Darrion Trammell, a Marin City native. Trammell played this past season at San Diego State — the team UConn beat in the national championship game.

That didn't go unnoticed by Calcaterra.

"I had to make sure the kids knew that I was on the winning team," he quipped, "and UConn was the team to win it."
:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom