I don't get this UConn entitlement ... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

I don't get this UConn entitlement ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Exactly right. Let's earn our prestige on the field, and act like we belong on it.

Agree, earn prestige on the field and not undercut it off.

Reaction Score
The Silliest moment:

Take us back to the idea that we are going to elevate Villanova to a high FBS level.

You can argue Memphis. Their recent history (PLUS fan base PLUS facilities etc etc) is horrid. But, that does not get you near the uniquely BE idea that we are going to take this smaller Catholic school up to the level. That, with time, looks more & more outrageous.

TV packaged BE meets a Sports network that needs content & gets a longer term deal. Why the few additions beyond 10 ... is a good question. Thinking that UConn (like BC in 2003 ... and SU intensely for the period from 2003-Sept. 2011) deserves some higher status than Boise. SD State. etc etc I don't want to long for that ACC bid. I just want to build the best Program possible ... and then I think it will be obvious that we are more deserving than a Texas Tech or a Kansas or a Washington State. Eyeballs will be there; we can be a solid 55,000 strong Home field strong. And, we will be worth something on TV.

Reaction Score
Oh Villanova. Don't get me started. Funny how karma works. We at UConn gave up half a century of athletic tradition at UConn 30 years ago, and I believe that we've finally paid that karma bitch back enough for jumping ship on our natural new england intercollegiate partners, as we move forward now, essentially working to build rivalries from scratch, for a university that has been engaging in intercollegiate sport for 120+ years. We happen to be workign at doing it at the highest levels that auniversity can reach, so that's the good that came out of it.

THe big east gave UConn the entry into the big time world of athletics, and without the Big East, there's no way that UConn is where we're at right now. I completely understand where Pudge is coming from when it comes to the entitlement sense. We haven't earned anything yet, but a footnote yet, in the football world, and no other future BCS conference in 1996 is offering UConn and Villanova entry into that level of competition.

Villanova? Well I wrote in 2010-2011 many times, that the future of the Big East hinged on what they were going to do with football, people called me crazy then too, and the presentation they gave after dragging out 18 months deadline after deadline passed - using a soccer stadium as their home field, whose ownership/management they hadn't even talked to? Well....karma......after 30 years of boycotting the natural competition they should have had all along for personal reasons, they've now got Temple as an all sports league partner in Philly.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
You at as if the Big East is some sort of significant entity that is owed our undying respect and utmost reverence.

It's an affiliation of college sports teams - that is nearly entirely different than from the league we started. That's it.

I loved the Big East - I don't love it anymore.

The second we can get the hell out of here we'll be a great day for UConn athletics.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Neutral site for a previously agreed-to home game, you mean. Of course, that clarification doesn't advance your argument. Your way reeks of desperation and a lack of self-respect.

Lol - my way. Do you have any idea how this stuff works? Contracts mean nothing if the monetary penalty to break them doesn't create financial pain Michigan would MAKE MORE MONEY by buying out the contract If you'd prefer to play a MAC team at Rentschler you'll probably get your wish. To me that 's pure insanity, but you certainly aren't alone it seems.

As for Carl's increasingly incoherent ramblings... I'll let them stand on their own.

If some want to defend UConn playing in a league with Memphis I'll leave it alone, but if you think playing Michigan at a neutral site shows a lack of self-respect, what does it say about the self-esteem of a league that would invite the ultimate skank - Memphis.

Reaction Score
If we are supposed to be open minded then why not go full skank and invite The University of Phoenix. I mean, Chuck Neinas wants to lock these guys and us out FOREVER, and they don't even have athletic department.

but.... If we put them in the Big East anyways, then just maybe that would put them over the top.

Reaction Score
I don't get the use of the word entitlement.

Maybe Pudge doesn't mean entitlement, it's last call, the lights are about to come on, and he just got more desperate than us; he is getting sloppy with Memphis and Fresno in the corner.

Reaction Score
Lol - my way. Do you have any idea how this stuff works? Contracts mean nothing if the monetary penalty to break them doesn't create financial pain Michigan would MAKE MORE MONEY by buying out the contract If you'd prefer to play a MAC team at Rentschler you'll probably get your wish. To me that 's pure insanity, but you certainly aren't alone it seems.

As for Carl's increasingly incoherent ramblings... I'll let them stand on their own.

If some want to defend UConn playing in a league with Memphis I'll leave it alone, but if you think playing Michigan at a neutral site shows a lack of self-respect, what does it say about the self-esteem of a league that would invite the ultimate skank - Memphis.

So what are they waiting for??? If the buyout were their best option I would think they would have pulled the trigger by now ...

Reaction Score
I think I get the point of the original post on this thread because there seems to be two groups of UConn fans - Those that grew up before all the hoops national titles and those that came after. Spending as much time in the military as I have a lot of my friends are spread all over the country and I get their sports input often which I think helps keep me grounded in as far as how UConn is viewed as a sports program - you can regurgitate all the info I already know about UConn's ranking as a public institution, the basketball success, how far football has come, etc. The plain truth is that much of the country is not that impressed with UConn football. It takes a while and a lot of quality wins to get people to notice.

I remember also when UConn football joined the Big East, and the established Big East football programs looked at it like a slap in the face. And UConn has taken that opportunity and made the most of it. A lot of progress has been made, a lot of improvement. Teams that came over from Conference USA have also done well since arriving in the Big East after UConn and I guess ultimately the point would be to ask the question that since UConn was granted that opportunity, then why would their fanbase be so quick to deny that chance to others?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I think I get the point of the original post on this thread because there seems to be two groups of UConn fans - Those that grew up before all the hoops national titles and those that came after. Spending as much time in the military as I have a lot of my friends are spread all over the country and I get their sports input often which I think helps keep me grounded in as far as how UConn is viewed as a sports program - you can regurgitate all the info I already know about UConn's ranking as a public institution, the basketball success, how far football has come, etc. The plain truth is that much of the country is not that impressed with UConn football. It takes a while and a lot of quality wins to get people to notice.

I remember also when UConn football joined the Big East, and the established Big East football programs looked at it like a slap in the face. And UConn has taken that opportunity and made the most of it. A lot of progress has been made, a lot of improvement. Teams that came over from Conference USA have also done well since arriving in the Big East after UConn and I guess ultimately the point would be to ask the question that since UConn was granted that opportunity, then why would their fanbase be so quick to deny that chance to others?

UConn joining the Big East in football was a slap in the face to the schools that invited them?

Temple was denied an opportunity? Losing 80 out of 90 games their first go around wasn't an opportunity?

Why does Memphis deserve an opportunity? What did they do to earn a shot - install a video board?

As for why Michigan hadn't pulled the plug, they would like to move the game to a neutral site - if they truly believe UConn won't agree to that - then they will work on who they can replace them with at home and if it's suitable they pull the plug.

Reaction Score

For the same reason that Groucho Marx once said "I would never join a country club that was willing to have me as a member." Of course, Groucho thought he was joking, but on this board ....

Reaction Score
UConn joining the Big East in football was a slap in the face to the schools that invited them?

Temple was denied an opportunity? Losing 80 out of 90 games their first go around wasn't an opportunity?

Why does Memphis deserve an opportunity? What did they do to earn a shot - install a video board?

As for why Michigan hadn't pulled the plug, they would like to move the game to a neutral site - if they truly believe UConn won't agree to that - then they will work on who they can replace them with at home and if it's suitable they pull the plug.

This is as much of a reply to Bootsthemonkey, but I agree with you 100%.

I think that the Pro-Memphis/UNLV people take for granted the level of support that the state afforded UConn in upgrading the football program and the athletics department as a whole.

$50 Million Stadium-check

$50 Million Training Facility-check

I'll just stop there.

Adding UNLV, Fresno, Memphis etc.... will do very little to improve the football standing of those schools or the football standing of Big East. They are not a USF, a Cincy, a Louisville or a UConn in the making.

The Big East name doesn't even carry as much weight as it did in 2005! Secondly their only commitment to improvement of their programs as far as we can tell is membership to a crumbling conference. We need to solidify this place, not add more mouths to feed.

Idiot Syracuse and Pitt fans did see us as another mouth to feed, but they were idiots because they never bothered to understand the extent of our commitment.

Comparing "entitled" UConn fans to snooty Pitt and Syracuse fans in this case is a false comparison. UConn actually deserved the membership because it was in black and white contractually and because we had mad over $100 Million in improvements just for football alone (not including the massive improvement to the Institution as a whole in the same time period).

So whatever... Go ahead and call us an entitlement culture. But that is sloppy... We're just more interested in protecting our investment from schools that will not cause ours to appreciate in value.

Reaction Score
Surprised by the choice of words here. Entitlement? Arrogance? I know we have to play the hand we're dealt but......my tax dollars and various donations should try to ensure that our conference mates should not include the likes of Memphis and UNL-Fecundity-V.

So your payment of taxes entitles you to have veto power over which athletic programs we band together with?

You realize Penn State ain't comin' back, right?

Reaction Score
Zoo Cougar - YOU have no idea.

The fundamental question is WHY are we in a National conference.

Pro-Memphis & UNLV people? Who the hell are they? What we have invested ... if you look sideways, you would also see a HUGE investment by Louisville; Cincinnati; USF; Rutgers. Many of us have gone to road games & see the evidence. UNLV, in many articles you can google, is talking about a MASSIVE Sports complex focused on Football. (college football ... but they will be able to do conventions etc etc) A $1b venture. With the Developer that did Staples Center in downtown LA. How does that make sense? I can tell you that it is a rising trend on college campuses ... because I have been around this for a half-dozen years. That is Investment. I really don't understand UNLV. And, Fresno? Putrid farm city - Right whaler? But, you watch: I know that Fan Base from my UCLA days.

Investment in Football to get to the table. If that is what you are speaking to, then I suggest that there are 20 schools outside the 4 NOW Dominant comferences that are gearing up. Marinatto didn't select UCF, Houston, SMU, Boise etc in a closet. All were directed by both the newby prospective networks & by high paid consultants. While Providence appeared totally disjointed, that is not because they did not engage $$$, guns & attorneys. It's because they have a dozen+ college presidents to answer to. We desperatedly need our own Larry Scott.

What do we collectively know about:
San Diego State? Spent enormous dollars on a massive gorgeous campus & infrastructure in Mission Valley. Strongly supported by a wealthy business community. Sports? Not to any level we would recognize.
Boise? Clearly a strong 15 year effort to get to the most competitive level. Evidence of solid decision making & dollars.
BYU? O ... they have potential.
SMU? They have been to the top of the Sport. Big Endowment. Dallas.

And so on. There are lots of Programs that match UConn's desire to be at this top rung. My POINT: They all are showing the capacity to invest the requisite dollars to play. (since Vegas ... they have the ante)

So ... dispute OUR inclusion in this farflung confusion. Dispute what's best for our State U. Propose lots of alternatives & BEG HARDER. But, PLEASE, all of these Universities have the capacity to be a player. My only other lesson from the Big East: We don't want another Miami. (that could be Boise in this case) You want the Regional ties; you want their ability to feel connected. And, this is why we now have a WEST in the Big East.

Reaction Score
So your payment of taxes entitles you to have veto power over which athletic programs we band together with?

Yeah ... this is a curious take on Entitlement. If I pay Tax Dollars, I can control what my State athletic program will do.

Reaction Score

Yes, I think my tax dollars entitles me to just that. Even as a straw man, that's a reach.

Reaction Score

I'll take a stab and try to keep it short. Yeah right. SHort answere is the Big East confeence 32 year history and counting.

We are now in a national conference because in the early 1970s, intercollegiate sports were completely re-organized around football, and athletic departments were put through great change, by it, also by the advent of Title iX and women's athletics. Divisions of football based on numbers of scholarships that were to be funded were created. Athletic departments were forced to really look at their bookkeeping and their visions for the future. Football, as an intercollegiate sport, had taken a hit in the northeast, for a just over two full recruiting cycles at the time as the Ivy leage had discontinued scholarships 10 years earlier.

Vermont dropped out of the Yankee Conference because of football and title ix implementation funding issues. The ECAC, and other basketball leagues began to spring up, as football was in turmoil as athletic departments at dozens of colleges re=evaluated their missions and goals, and athletic departments in the northeast began to fracture their affiliations of sports among diferent leagues in the 70s. In 1978, divsion 1 athletics was further divided into 1-A, and 1-AA, based on a "public upport" clause driven by Joe Paterno, that effectively removed any football playing college in the northeast aside from Syracuse, BC, and Yale down to 1-AA. Recruiting. Joe Paterno, wins his national championships at Penn state a few years later without having to lift a finger to recruit the best players in the region.

THe big east conference forms in 1979. UConn gets an invite to join. ESPN is incorporated in 1979, and the founders of both entities are intimately connected for the next 20-25 years or so, and watch each other and help each other grow.

Joe Paterno - after having effectively wiped out all recruiting competition in the northeast other than 2 schools (Cuse and BC) tries desperately to complete his master plan, after winning his national champiionship at rural school in PA, risen up by formere IVy leaguer, in the shadow of hte Ivy leage, tries to forming an all sports northeastern based cnfernce in 1982, with the newly fomed Big East conference and Dave Gavitt. The vote is 5-3. No. 6-2 would have done it. (UConn voted yes)

Penn state continues independance, and Pitt is eventually added. THat made JoePa happy.

THe yankee conference continues as 1-AA, and Yale hangs on t 1-A until 1982, having agreat 1981 season which had them anked top 20 in the country, but capitultes and goes to 1-AA.

In 1984, Oklahoma et.al. sue the NCAA about broadcasting rights for college fooball, for the previous 40 years, the NCAA has hd direct control over who gets on TV and when. Supreme court decides in favor of Oklahoma - anti-trust violation by the NCAA

UConn b-ball is still coached by Dee Rowe, playin in the field house, and Tom Jackson is in te process of recruiting the winningest football class in school history to date. Women's b-ball is non-existent.

But we're playing big east basketball, with the likes of the best in the country, and all sports but football are now big east.

FFW to 1990. Gampel pavilion consructed. UConn has had it's first deep NCAA run in b-ball. THecontracts in place for television for cllege footbal have all expired. Some 28+ former independant football programs are flooding into conferences. THe first hints of a great divide in intercollegiate athletics become real. Lew Perkins writes a report for the UCONN BOT, discussing the issue and making it clear that he believes to protect UConn basketball in future, and the new found success, the football program needs to be upgraded and join division 1-A.

THe project sits in limbo. In 1991, the big east conference forms, reluctantly, as football playing entitiy, as a result of the re-structuring of the college football post season, and the newly formed bowl alliance, which would become the BCS by 1998. The original 16 team superconference idea,that led Lew Perkins to his conclusion, fails to form, b/c of the big east, Miami goes north, FSU goes ACC, other schools are scattered. THe big 8 conference folds, and the big 12 is formed, Conference USA is formed. Then Yankee conference is still 1-AA.

In 1994, Virginia Tech and Temple are begging to beome full sports members for football. A vote is had, and they are rejected. No more all sports schools. Oh but wait, Notre Dame, as one of the only remaining independants, is havin trouble scheduling their sports - I kid you not - 1 WEEK after VTech and Temple are rejected, Tranghese is on the phone inviting ND to join for all sports - except football.

THe big east is saved from complete breakdown, as ND agrees to schedulg BE teams i football. Temple and Vtech? Pissed. MIami hasbeen pissed all along at their treatment by the BE.

IN 1996, as schedling in the conference is still a pain with few members, UConn and VIllanova are extended invites to upgrade. Villanova does nothing. UConn BOT approves upgrade in Oct 1997 after extensive research, led by SEC people.....a report o which I"vepostd here before, and the project goes through all kinds of problems until finally passing point of no return to upgrade in 2000.

I think you can take it from there.

THe big east - is the reason that we've got no all sports northeastern league, and the reason we are now part of a national conference.

Reaction Score
I agree, once uv set that course, the big time schools will know they've had their way with you and try leveraging anything after THAT happens..... The way we got this home and home in the first place was off of a Bball series, and Texas wanted in as well. Edsall refused saying we weren't quite ready for Texas, I agree. Like Hathoway or not, he stood up to ND and Mich, and I'd rather grind it out and slowly improve our schedule due to hard work than just going for the quick fix and caving to these programs while pissing away our dignity along the way.

Wasn't Hathaway's backbone really a politician's un-greased, barbed, hot poker buried in a nether region?

Reaction Score
Pudge,

Are you referring to this one?

http://www.lvrj.com/sports/new-stadium-proposal-at-odds-with-unlv-stadium-plan-115608974.html

Saying that this demonstrates UNLV's commitment is almost like giving UMass credit for building Gillette.

If by saying national conference you really mean why is UConn in a conference with SMU, San Diego State and Boise...

Then my answer would be that this is because we haven't been invited to the ACC yet.

You can't put lipstick on this pig, and the UNLVs and Memphis's are pretty bad lipstick.

Zoo Cougar - YOU have no idea.

Pro-Memphis & UNLV people? Who the hell are they? What we have invested ... if you look sideways, you would also see a HUGE investment by Louisville; Cincinnati; USF; Rutgers. Many of us have gone to road games & see the evidence. UNLV, in many articles you can google, is talking about a MASSIVE Sports complex focused on Football. (college football ... but they will be able to do conventions etc etc) A $1b venture. With the Developer that did Staples Center in downtown LA. How does that make sense? I can tell you that it is a rising trend on college campuses ... because I have been around this for a half-dozen years. That is Investment. I really don't understand UNLV. And, Fresno? Putrid farm city - Right whaler? But, you watch: I know that Fan Base from my UCLA days.

Investment in Football to get to the table. If that is what you are speaking to, then I suggest that there are 20 schools outside the 4 NOW Dominant comferences that are gearing up. Marinatto didn't select UCF, Houston, SMU, Boise etc in a closet. All were directed by both the newby prospective networks & by high paid consultants. While Providence appeared totally disjointed, that is not because they did not engage $$$, guns & attorneys. It's because they have a dozen+ college presidents to answer to. We desperatedly need our own Larry Scott.

What do we collectively know about:
San Diego State? Spent enormous dollars on a massive gorgeous campus & infrastructure in Mission Valley. Strongly supported by a wealthy business community. Sports? Not to any level we would recognize.
Boise? Clearly a strong 15 year effort to get to the most competitive level. Evidence of solid decision making & dollars.
BYU? O ... they have potential.
SMU? They have been to the top of the Sport. Big Endowment. Dallas.

And so on. There are lots of Programs that match UConn's desire to be at this top rung. My POINT: They all are showing the capacity to invest the requisite dollars to play. (since Vegas ... they have the ante)

So ... dispute OUR inclusion in this farflung confusion. Dispute what's best for our State U. Propose lots of alternatives & BEG HARDER. But, PLEASE, all of these Universities have the capacity to be a player. My only other lesson from the Big East: We don't want another Miami. (that could be Boise in this case) You want the Regional ties; you want their ability to feel connected. And, this is why we now have a WEST in the Big East.

Reaction Score
I note that you are linking a February 2011 article. And, there is one that was linked by a different poster of last week in Las Vegas.

MY POINT:

UConn is amongst a good solid two dozen class of Universities ready, willing and able to invest whatever they need to to get to the platform necessary to compete at this high level. The "Cartel" wants to sh+tcan this. No more Boise. But, I think history proves that Cartels have a tough time doing this. (in the long run) NBC or Fox is a ready source of revenue for a bunch of these schools.

Lipstick on a pig? We (UConn) have not advanced (YET) for a reason. Dismissive posts about Memphis OR Boise or San Diego State OR UNLV aside ... we need to chin our way up like they do. Undeniably, the 2004-2011 period showed that we are on a parallel track to Louisville & Rutgers & Cincinnati & USF. (we just don't know as much about UCF and others) In my opinion, we have a great market & great future. But, this is clearly the path we need to travel.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I note that you are linking a February 2011 article. And, there is one that was linked by a different poster of last week in Las Vegas.

MY POINT:

UConn is amongst a good solid two dozen class of Universities ready, willing and able to invest whatever they need to to get to the platform necessary to compete at this high level. The "Cartel" wants to sh+tcan this. No more Boise. But, I think history proves that Cartels have a tough time doing this. (in the long run) NBC or Fox is a ready source of revenue for a bunch of these schools.

Lipstick on a pig? We (UConn) have not advanced (YET) for a reason. Dismissive posts about Memphis OR Boise or San Diego State OR UNLV aside ... we need to chin our way up like they do. Undeniably, the 2004-2011 period showed that we are on a parallel track to Louisville & Rutgers & Cincinnati & USF. (we just don't know as much about UCF and others) In my opinion, we have a great market & great future. But, this is clearly the path we need to travel.

What you seem to be missing is that there is a difference between Boise and San Diego State versus Memphis and UNLV. Some of the additions make sense and some don't. Not a single person I remember has dismissed Boise. San Diego State is acceptable under the circumstances. UCF/Houston/SMU were the best of the available options, but a school like Houston is a lottery ticket - if they were a sure thing they would have been in the Big XII conversation when they snapped up TCU. There was no reason to add Memphis. When Temple is added to fill out schedules, within a decade of them bombing out of the league - it's legitimate to question their inclusion.

You can stop lumping the arguments against the bad inclusions like Memphis with the good inclusions like Boise.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Let's say in 10 years Boise, SDSU, UNLV and Houston all become top 25-40 teams, develop rabid fanbases that support them well, and earn national respect for the NNBE. Good for them. I still would rather be in an east coast conference, even one that is not as highly regarded athletically, than a four timezone behemoth with the NNBE . Just for me, I'd rather play Pitt, Cuse, Rutgers, BC, Maryland and maybe Temple just cause 1) I can drive to those games 2) on average they are more similar to UConn in terms of mission 3) I know people who went to those schools. If we beat Boise in a top ten nationally televised game, and I want to brag about it, I have to go on the internet and be an anonymous , which isn't quite the same as doing the "Hey did you see last night's game" thing around the office water cooler. Now maybe if I move to SDSU I'll be able to see UConn play there once every 8 years or something.

Now, that was a bit tongue in cheek but I do think there is a serious consideration to be made as far as alumni relations goes. Leaving aside the hardcore fans, will alumni be more engaged playing more games in the Northeast and east cost, where most of the alumni and prospective applicants live, or in Vegas and San Diego and Idaho?

And for the record Pudge, if you compare UConn to the USFs, Cincys as a whole university, not just athletically, we are a few years ahead of them. I'm glad for their success but let's not sell ourselves short either.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Let's say in 10 years Boise, SDSU, UNLV and Houston all become top 25-40 teams, develop rabid fanbases that support them well, and earn national respect for the NNBE. Good for them. I still would rather be in an east coast conference, even one that is not as highly regarded athletically, than a four timezone behemoth with the NNBE . Just for me, I'd rather play Pitt, Cuse, Rutgers, BC, Maryland and maybe Temple just cause 1) I can drive to those games 2) on average they are more similar to UConn in terms of mission 3) I know people who went to those schools. If we beat Boise in a top ten nationally televised game, and I want to brag about it, I have to go on the internet and be an anonymous , which isn't quite the same as doing the "Hey did you see last night's game" thing around the office water cooler. Now maybe if I move to SDSU I'll be able to see UConn play there once every 8 years or something.

Now, that was a bit tongue in cheek but I do think there is a serious consideration to be made as far as alumni relations goes. Leaving aside the hardcore fans, will alumni be more engaged playing more games in the Northeast and east cost, where most of the alumni and prospective applicants live, or in Vegas and San Diego and Idaho?

And for the record Pudge, if you compare UConn to the USFs, Cincys as a whole university, not just athletically, we are a few years ahead of them. I'm glad for their success but let's not sell ourselves short either.

Junglehusky, let me present you with a mock scenario and get your take on it (I'm not trying to pick on you, I'm actually curious to the answer):

A) We play in a conference that has no geographic boundaries (Boise St., etc.), but one that offers a larger and better tv contract, with perhaps better bowl tie-ins.
B) We play in a conference that has a tight geographic fit (Temple, UMass, etc.) but one that offers a lesser tv contract with less exposure, and perhaps with worse bowl tie-ins.

Which do you choose?

I actually share some of the sentiment that you have described, and I am psyched to not only play Rutgers every year, but Temple and perhaps even UMass as well (I would love to keep BC and Cuse in the mix, but...). However, if we tried to construct a northeastern conference right now, it would likely be worse off for us than one that includes Boise, SDSU, and the Texas teams. I think from my perspective, we can attempt to continue these rivalries with our regional "friends" in our OOC scheduling, but reap the benefits of a better contract, rather than try to construct a tight regional fit as best we can and get little for it (there is a conference with a tight regional fit but low tv contract, and they are called the MAC). Just my thoughts.

Also, you cracked me up with the being an "anonymous ." I also prefer to be a close and personal , rather than one that stays anonymous...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom