I can only assume... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

I can only assume...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have no idea what you guys are talking about... But when you're all done, tell me if I should buy or sell...

Reaction Score
I'm sorry, but you leave me no choice...
There are also a number of comprehension, vocabulary, and grammar resources on-line, including spell check...Copy and paste from MS Word if you have to!!!!

If you didn't rush through my post, you will notice that I said there are no results YET. Has the ACC said that UConn is out? Do Susan Herbst and Warde Manuel answer to you? That is, did you have a part in determining their salary? Do you literally hand them their pay stub every Friday? If no (which I ASSUME), then settle down.

Hebst is not a co-pilot, She served in an administration in a South Eastern Conference (Dare I say SEC at the risk you go off about SFAS 142 for no reason) school. You may have heard about the SEC to which I refer. They've won a few BCS Championship trophies over the last several years. Related, I don't want to know that the pilot is dead. I want the co-pilot to shut up, use his/her training, and do their job...which is exactly what I ASSUME is happening until I hear otherwise.

SFAS 142 has become ASC 350 as part of the codification process, if anyone cares. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom