Hurley got murked by Turgeon | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Hurley got murked by Turgeon

Reaction Score
We feasted on bad Big East teams, what don’t you understand? When we ran into average to good teams, Maryland, Nova and Creighton, we averaged 57 ppg.
if you can’t support our team you should , fool, lol

Reaction Score
Lol okay, keep contradicting yourself, this has been fun though, agree to disagree.
When you start getting paid by college basketball programs for your analytics and research let me know. Heck maybe you already are based the insight you’ve provided here.

Reaction Score
When you start getting paid by college basketball programs for your analytics and research let me know. Heck maybe you already are based the insight you’ve provided here.
Ok bud, white flag, congrats. Leave it be

Reaction Score
Supporting and wearing rose colored glasses are different. We have multiple threads dissing and calling Cuse trash while they’re in the sweet 16, it’s almost sore loser esque.
You are killing our team, w t f are you talking about! I’m looking at real numbers and discussing facts.

Reaction Score
look at your other posts in other threads. You told me to f myself. now you want to leave it be.
That was based on the idea that you questioned whether you wanted Bouk on the team. I try to criticize the collective, picking out one guy, who happens to be our best player by a country mile didn’t sit well with me. But I do apologize for how I went about it, too reactive.

Reaction Score
Lol in this thread someone said analytics is overrated. Hahahaha. That’s a bar. Do you also think math is overrated?
I always thought the Pythagorean theorem got too much credit.

e? That's a letter, not a number. G.T.F.O.

π? This is murca

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Teams lay complete eggs when (insert your second paragraph) happens. It IS coaching. And Hurley will be better for next season just like every player on the team.
You haven't gotten anything right all year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom