Houston New Football Stadium | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Houston New Football Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
And if there is ever a choice between the Big 10 and the ACC you take the Big 10 because they sell beer at their tournament
I prefer the Big Ten for a few reasons other than selling beer at the Tournament.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
When will UConn ever play Houston in football?

hopefully soon! The Cougars are a very good football team. If we play Cincy, UCF, ECU, UH in one year that's a tough tough conference schedule

Reaction Score
Ticket sales dropped as the team got better. They were better for the non-bowl teams in 2005/2006 and dropped coming off the Fiesta Bowl before most realized what a debacle PP was.
Just one question, has anyone taken into consideration that from 2008 to 2010 the economy absolutely tanked? ...and that even as the economy has struggled and marginally improved, we as fans had PP (pronounced PeePee) to deal with. So my theory is with an economy that improves and disposable income something yet to return, ticket sales have only bottomed out. Watch what happens to Husky football with a few more wins but a helluva better economy! Let the good times role!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Just one question, has anyone taken into consideration that from 2008 to 2010 the economy absolutely tanked? ...and that even as the economy has struggled and marginally improved, we as fans had PP (pronounced PeePee) to deal with. So my theory is with an economy that improves and disposable income something yet to return, ticket sales have only bottomed out. Watch what happens to Husky football with a few more wins but a helluva better economy! Let the good times role!

No that has never been brought up, thanks for thinking of it.

Reaction Score
Reading this thread of whiners and complainers talk about how UConn football attendance had dropped before PP, it didn't sound like anyone took this small trivial fact into consideration with their vitriol and bulbous hypothesis - Just saying!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Whaler you are a wise @ss but sometimes your posts make me laugh out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom