HFD | Page 2 | The Boneyard

HFD

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I can't promise when it will happen, but I can promise that when this program starts winning again we will all be having a blast. Sure, there will still be arguments on the boneyard, but at least the games and the game day experience at the rent will be fun again. I just hope it's not to far in the future.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Man I can't wait for the day that there are positive conversations after games on this board. Yeah, we had some of that after the MD game but it was more of a feeling that we were glad we beat Randy instead of, wow our team rocked out there. I started coming to this board during the end of last football season since I always thought you had to pay to come here. I got tired of reading the lame comments on the Courant blog (no that's not saying Dez's blog is lame but the comments from others were lame).

My point is I want to come to this board and talk positively about our team and the game they just played. I really hope that day comes soon. Unfortunately, I can't see that day happening under the current regime and offensive scheme. It's too dull and plenty to criticize. I'm looking forward to hopefully having positive conversation with everyone here, including HFD and all.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Man I can't wait for the day that there are positive conversations after games on this board. Yeah, we had some of that after the MD game but it was more of a feeling that we were glad we beat Randy instead of, wow our team rocked out there. I started coming to this board during the end of last football season since I always thought you had to pay to come here. I got tired of reading the lame comments on the Courant blog (no that's not saying Dez's blog is lame but the comments from others were lame).

My point is I want to come to this board and talk positively about our team and the game they just played. I really hope that day comes soon. Unfortunately, I can't see that day happening under the current regime and offensive scheme. It's too dull and plenty to criticize. I'm looking forward to hopefully having positive conversation with everyone here, including HFD and all.

I'm hoping we have a really good one after our game in central New York...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom