Hawkins Drops 31 on The Nuggets | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hawkins Drops 31 on The Nuggets

caw

Reaction Score
Going to be tough tonight. Back to back against T-Wolves. Which means he might be on perhaps the best shooting guard in the NBA with Anthony Edwards.

Reaction Score
The looks are going to be there all year playing next to Zion and Ingram. With CJ out his usage is going to go way up. Definitely has the chance to make the All-Rookie team.
Just like college, There is a perfect storm of right player/right place. Scheme/culture/roster construction is essential.

Let’s pray none of our future players go to Charlotte. NO is a great spot for Hawk

Reaction Score
Going to be tough tonight. Back to back against T-Wolves. Which means he might be on perhaps the best shooting guard in the NBA with Anthony Edwards.
That game is tomorrow night.

caw

Reaction Score
That game is tomorrow night.

Yeah...odd. My app was showing tonight, still is. Well onto a new app I guess. Seemed odd there would be games tonight.

Reaction Score
I believe it was well over 20, but not sure the exact number.
Yeah all time but in the league simultaneously is what i meant. If it was 20 simultaneously thats pretty crazy as i didnt think we had that many in the league at once although it would make sense.

Reaction Score
The looks are going to be there all year playing next to Zion and Ingram. With CJ out his usage is going to go way up. Definitely has the chance to make the All-Rookie team.
Im convinced as many here also are that JH as good as he was that one season its just a scratch of the surface of what hes capable of. Remember his first two seasons when he couldnt dribble without turning it over if there was anyone within five feet of him? Yeah, how many times did that happen last year? Not many. He worked to improve that and i

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Just like college, There is a perfect storm of right player/right place. Scheme/culture/roster construction is essential.

Let’s pray none of our future players go to Charlotte. NO is a great spot for Hawk
So true. I forgot Swin was there too. Really cool to have someone like that to go to bat for him in the front office. Going to have a good support system in place.

For the love of God just don’t take women advice from Zion.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
He’s made it fellas. A line of 14.5 on FD for his points. That’s actually really big for a rookie.

IMG_3374.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom