Great USA Women's Basketball Practice video... | The Boneyard

Great USA Women's Basketball Practice video...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
According to Carl UConn's male practice player won today's game. Don't know who played for the Sr Team. On Sunday, the Sr Team won.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
According to Carl UConn's male practice player won today's game. Don't know who played for the Sr Team. On Sunday, the Sr Team won.
Geno probably took the guys aside and said 'Hey, come on guys, this isn't college any more, your in the pros, act like it!' :cool:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Some things I noted in the videos:

The USA is a good passing team.

Elena (known as "E," I believe) getting into the lane for a midrange jumper is money.

Maya still has the prettiest jumper in the game.

Seimone has that world-class midrange shot when everything else on offense breaks down.

Brit has a nice spin move and reverse layup.

Diana can make any shot, from any place, at any time.

Geno is like E.F. Hutton--when he speaks, EVERYONE listens. He is The Godfather. ;)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Some things I noted in the videos:

The USA is a good passing team.

Elena (known as "E," I believe) getting into the lane for a midrange jumper is money.

Maya still has the prettiest jumper in the game.

Seimone has that world-class midrange shot when everything else on offense breaks down.

Brit has a nice spin move and reverse layup.

Diana can make any shot, from any place, at any time.

Geno is like E.F. Hutton--when he speaks, EVERYONE listens. He is The Godfather. ;)
Yes. If however past is prologue, it also looks like they're going to need a little beef and intensity up front. Someone to do the dirty work.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yes. If however past is prologue, it also looks like they're going to need a little beef and intensity up front. Someone to do the dirty work.
Well, Sylvia, Tina, and Jantel were absent. They sure will help.

Reaction Score
Geno's comment on being reunited with the special women who've helped make UConn the greatest program ever in WCBB:

“It is kind of like fantasy camp, huh?” said Geno Auriemma. “We had the team over at my house last night, and it was like old times. It was like going back in time. You look here today, and you see Sue, and D and Maya, and Stewie, Stefanie, and it’s like, wow.”

Even the crotchety Geno can't help getting nostalgic. Wow, indeed!

And after Tina arrives, the only thing missing to make this The Magnificent Seven would be the well-deserved addition of Moriah Jefferson.

http://sportzedge.com/2016/02/22/u-s-womens-basketball-team-holds-practice-at-uconn/

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Just want to Big Up Catch for a second. She looking good also & because no one else has mentioned her.

Reaction Score
Now I know why UConn wins so much, every time they shoot it goes in. Must be the gym. Is Storrs any where near Pleasantville?

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak