GOT Season Six | Page 47 | The Boneyard

GOT Season Six

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I think Sansa is going to outsmart Littlefinger because I want to see @August_West 's head explode.

Appears to be trending that way. For all the grief she has received as a character, she has clearly turned it around since arriving at Castle Black even if she still isn't really doing that much.

I don't think there is enough show left for a Stark civil war, so LF needs to either run back to Cersei who is in need of friends, convince the North to take on Dany (unlikely), or send them North and hope to be the last man standing after a victory over the Night King. Lady Mormont would need to go as well.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
For anyone that wasnt buying into Rhaegar Targaryen being Jon's dad, the debate is over. HBO just put out this info graphic and it is pretty straight forward. R + L = J. done deal.

View attachment 14237
ns3vk1fi7pb5cu1fqglu.png

Reaction Score
I think this will be revealed by either Bran or Howland Reed.

No one would believe Bran and I'm also not sure they'd believe Howland Reed just strolling into a room after 6 seasons and proclaiming him to be as such. I feel like they need something more believeable...and let's be honest, Ned figured out the Lannister blond hair thing in about 10 minutes of one book back in Season 1.

Another discussion....if that's not the result of Sam's storyline and trip to the Citadel....what is?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
For anyone that wasnt buying into Rhaegar Targaryen being Jon's dad, the debate is over. HBO just put out this info graphic and it is pretty straight forward. R + L = J. done deal.

View attachment 14237
ns3vk1fi7pb5cu1fqglu.png

Aerys killing Brandon made no sense, until I realized it must be the other Brandon. Same with Rickard Stark.

That also gives more context for why Lyanna had to keep her love affair with Rhaegar secret, his father killed her father and uncle.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
No one would believe Bran and I'm also not sure they'd believe Howland Reed just strolling into a room after 6 seasons and proclaiming him to be as such. I feel like they need something more believeable...and let's be honest, Ned figured out the Lannister blond hair thing in about 10 minutes of one book back in Season 1.

Another discussion....if that's not the result of Sam's storyline and trip to the Citadel....what is?

If Sam's trip to the Citadel is similar to the books there seems to be some mischievous stuff going on there. I think there is going to be a pretty major reveal, but it wont have anything to do w/ Jon's parents.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Aerys killing Brandon made no sense, until I realized it must be the other Brandon. Same with Rickard Stark.

That also gives more context for why Lyanna had to keep her love affair with Rhaegar secret, his father killed her father and uncle.

That and Robert Baratheon would want the kid dead asap.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If Sam's trip to the Citadel is similar to the books there seems to be some mischievous stuff going on there. I think there is going to be a pretty major reveal, but it wont have anything to do w/ Jon's parents.

I really want to see Sam heading for the wall in an M1 Abrams tank...girl and baby inside, saying "look what I built from some diagrams I found in the library". Sam saves the human armies and just rolls over the night king with a satisfying crunch-squish sound. Sam is named king.

Reaction Score
I think Danys, Jon, and Tyrion are all related and will be the 3 to ride the 3 dragons as they unite all the fronts.

SubbaBub

Reaction Score
I think Danys, Jon, and Tyrion are all related and will be the 3 to ride the 3 dragons as they unite all the fronts.

This is the Scooby-Doo ending that has been floated for a while. While that would be OK, I'd like to think GRRM didn't write 4.67 books to give us the clean simple resolution.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yup..Robin marries Dany and throws her through the moon door but a dragon catches her before she hits the ground. Dragons then burn the Vale. Great scenes coming!

Don't really believe that but it would be fun.

Sign me up.

Reaction Score
The HBO show is going to have to deviate from the books and will do their own ending because George R.R. Martin will not have finished the 7th book by then. It has taken him over 5 years to write the 6th book.

Not sure what that means for Game of Thrones.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I am sure they do a lot to get sites like BY Entertainment to talk about GOT. This is not the first thread about Jon's parentage. Sort of like a sports writer bashing something just to get hits on his blog.

The amount of prose on the Internet vis a vis R+L=J in the books is staggering.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
What is littlefinger up to and what happens after the Lannisters are driven from Kings Landing are the real questions.

I'm very curious to see if Cersei, at some point in the future, newly aware of her impending doom, decides to burn king's landing to the ground. .

The cache of wildfire under the Sept wasn't the only one under the city.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Also, I want to see how The Wall's magic is going to fail.

That's the only way the dead can pass.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
This is the Scooby-Doo ending that has been floated for a while. While that would be OK, I'd like to think GRRM didn't write 4.67 books to give us the clean simple resolution.

At this point, I ain't giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Reaction Score
I think it'll be regarding how the maesters killed off the dragons and what they have been doing throughout the series with the re-emergence of dragons.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Also, I want to see how The Wall's magic is going to fail.

That's the only way the dead can pass.
I took a stab at answering this on Monday but I have no clue.
My guess is that since the night king put his mark on Bran that as soon as Bran passes through the wall he will break the spell and allow the night King to follow him through (like at the weirwood tree).

SubbaBub

Reaction Score
I took a stab at answering this on Monday but I have no clue.

The book has an answer to this but it is not been touched by the show, so you may be right or they may just make up something.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I think this will be revealed by either Bran or Howland Reed.

What the heck has Howland Reed been up to this whole time? I vaguely recall seeing him in Season one but don't remember much about him.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
What the heck has Howland Reed been up to this whole time? I vaguely recall seeing him in Season one but don't remember much about him.

Shooting poison arrows at the ironborn??

Honestly not sure. Guess he's just chilling in the swamps of the Neck. His only appearance in the show was that one flash back Bran saw this past season where he and Ned fought Arthur Dayne. Jojen talked about him in season 3.

There was a fan theory that Howland Reed and the High Sparrow are the same person, but that really doesnt seem to be the case on the show.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I think it'll be regarding how the maesters killed off the dragons and what they have been doing throughout the series with the re-emergence of dragons.

The dragons initially died off because humans imprisoned them to control them. It stunted their development, and with years of successive breeding, they grew smaller and smaller until they died off. From the books.

Maesters might have a new way though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyClifton

Top Bottom