Good game fellas | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Good game fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Enough of the Towson St. crap. It's Towson University. There is no humor in calling it Towson St.

why would calling it Towson St be funny? why is that an attempt at humor? it's the name I remember the school by

what's funny, in a sad sort of way, is that they pushed us all over the field. That's the point I was making

your indignation is also pretty damn funny

Reaction Score
I'm really not trying to be rude. I honestly did think your team played hard throughout the entire game. And I credit Bob Diaco and the really good staff he put together. Let's be Frank, the roster Mr. Diaco inherited was horrible so he does have some cleaning out to do. The recruiting is going well and when these kids get to UConn and get in the weight room and continue to develop you're going to see the results in 2-3 years when they get on the field. I would compare this season to a toddler trying to push a wheel barrel full of sand up a hill, pretty much impossible and they're going to struggle. Give this man time. You're improving every week. Bob is a really good coach and an even better person. He's going to turn this around. Now is the time this is the place.

You know your team has reached a low point when a Cincinnati troll is the most positive poster on your team's board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom