Gilbert St. Louis to transfer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gilbert St. Louis to transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
can't teach size... Obi's 6'4 ... St. Louiis 5'11... nuff said
It's early, but Des Conner tweeted that St. Louis may have come BACK to the team.....we'll see how this plays out.

Reaction Score
It's early, but Des Conner tweeted that St. Louis may have come BACK to the team.....we'll see how this plays out.

Saw that tweet as well. I hope it's true, bc you can never have enough depth. We'll see what happens.

Reaction Score
One thing in his favor IMO for 13 is that Byron Jones will move to CB, opening up a slot at S on 2 deep

Reaction Score
One thing in his favor IMO for 13 is that Byron Jones will move to CB, opening up a slot at S on 2 deep

I don't know about that. Granted, he was a RS frosh last year.....but when he was pressed into duty there last year he really struggled. I like him at Safety personally. I have heard the staff is having the true frosh Marder take snaps at both positions this year. If anyone has the skill set for the CB on this year's roster, we need to get them over there now because next year we are razor thin at CB. I'd leave Jones and Brown right where they are for the next 3 years.

Reaction Score
I don't know about that. Granted, he was a RS frosh last year.....but when he was pressed into duty there last year he really struggled. I like him at Safety personally. I have heard the staff is having the true frosh Marder take snaps at both positions this year. If anyone has the skill set for the CB on this year's roster, we need to get them over there now because next year we are razor thin at CB. I'd leave Jones and Brown right where they are for the next 3 years.

Not a big deal, but I actually think we are solid at CB with the two starters plus Mack and Stevenson. Jones could be moved to corner if there were a rash of injuries.

Reaction Score
Wow. Four pages on the transfer of a 3rd string d-back. Never thought I'd see that...

Reaction Score
I have been very impressed with how HCPP has handled the players who are having thoughts about leaving the program. It's a delicate situation and he seems to know exactly how to handle it.

Reaction Score
Wow. Four pages on the transfer of a 3rd string d-back. Never thought I'd see that...
Even though he's considered 3rd string this kid was quite visible ( if you look back at some of the media events we've had the past few years ... ) He provides the other side of football that we as fans don't pay too much attention to.

Reaction Score
Not a big deal, but I actually think we are solid at CB with the two starters plus Mack and Stevenson. Jones could be moved to corner if there were a rash of injuries.

Sorry, the razor thin comment was meant for 2013 after Gratz & BWW leave.

Reaction Score
Even though he's considered 3rd string this kid was quite visible ( if you look back at some of the media events we've had the past few years ... ) He provides the other side of football that we as fans don't pay too much attention to.

And he's used on special teams a lot as well. I'm glad he's decided to come back.

Reaction Score

... we can get to 4 pages here discussing whether the Rent's grass should be cut from endzone to endzone or sideline to sideline on the diagonal!

Reaction Score
I crossed him off my roster, in ink. Players really need to consider the condequences of their actions.

Reactions: THC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle