Friday vs. Thursday Game Time | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Friday vs. Thursday Game Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Agree with your first point, but let me defend everyone on here. I think your statement holds true for the average fan. The fan that watches every game and reads the headlines might feel the same way you do.

But people here on the Boneyard are not anywhere near average fans. Anyone who posts 1000 times on an internet forum about a college athletic team is borderline crazy. We're all crazy psychos here. But that is what makes it fun. Its fun to be apart of something bigger than yourself. In each of our heads, we're like KO's graduate assistant who gives him pointers before games and after. We scout teams and look at incoming recruits like savages. We're all messed up here. We've got problems. But the fact that we all have UConn in the Final Four says that we believe. No matter how crazy we are, we know that March is crazy and anything can happen. And that's what we're hoping for this year.

To summarize, some on here, including myself, are die-hard fans and would rather see a family of squirrels get run over by a train than have our beloved Huskies exit the tournament. The fact that you publicly announced your bracket selections can upset those faithful fans. To me? I don't care brackets are just a fun thing to do, but I always have the Huskies in the Final Four.
Thank you and this is precisely what I am talking about. It's all about fun and rooting for your team and if this means what I did, so be it. If I offended the Husky faithful on this page I apologize for it but I still have my beliefs and thoughts.

Reaction Score
CTBasketball please email me at uconnbilly@gmail.com.

Depending on who wins the Carolina game I have an extra ticket for both sessions for you. If interested let me know.

Go Iowa St.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As I thought big boy, no response and no donation.

Remember this:

My bracket will remain perfect with a loss.

From top to bottom this team deserves a loss. WTF this is the NCAA tourney and they ought to be ashamed of this display of basketball.

No Khalid
No Freeman
No John Gwynn
No Kemba
No Chris Smith
No Emeka

This team lacks all the great qualities the above mentioned had -- heart, passion and desire

Is this how you win fellow Husky fans to donate to a great cause, which they do all the time as fellow fans? You have a lot to learn william, a lot!

Reaction Score
Remember this:

My bracket will remain perfect with a loss.

From top to bottom this team deserves a loss. WTF this is the NCAA tourney and they ought to be ashamed of this display of basketball.

No Khalid
No Freeman
No John Gwynn
No Kemba
No Chris Smith
No Emeka

This team lacks all the great qualities the above mentioned had -- heart, passion and desire

Is this how you win fellow Husky fans to donate to a great cause, which they do all the time as fellow fans? You have a lot to learn william, a lot!
I have a lot to learn, get real. It was my feeling and belief that they would not get by St. Joe's. Come on I did not create a sin here you use this poor lady as a way to be critical of me.
My man, YOU have a lot to learn about life. Have you donated yet my friend ????

It's only a F####ng game and bracket. My god get real and again, YOU have much more to learn about life than me.

Reaction Score
I have a lot to learn, get real. It was my feeling and belief that they would not get by St. Joe's. Come on I did not create a sin here you use this poor lady as a way to be critical of me.

It's only a F####ng game and bracket. My god get real and again, YOU have much more to learn about life than me.
Oh William. For someone that talks balance you sure seem to have none of it here. You do realize that you have come across as a troll here right? Quite franky you are either a pretty young guy or you are more then a little nuts.
Maybe you should find your UCONN balance elsewhere unless by balance you mean making little sense and pissing everyone off.

Reaction Score

Doubtful william…….I don't need to throw my profile around for everyone to read how great a person I am and ask them to run 50 miles with me like a hero………..I'm fine in my skin! You do have a long ways to go to be a fan and a friend!

Reaction Score
bracket.jpg

As you can see, my East region is perfect.

Reaction Score
As I thought big boy, no response and no donation.

I don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about.

You call these kids heartless and gutless in the middle of a tournament game (that they won), delight in telling people that you expected them to lose, and now you're calling me out because I'm not making some sort of charitable donation on your behalf?

Get lost, clown.

Reaction Score
A man in his 50s who very publicly denigrates the character of a group of college students he doesn't know because they are not providing him satisfactory levels of vicarious success in a basketball game really shouldn't be questioning anyone else's maturity, life balance or perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom