Friday vs. Thursday Game Time | The Boneyard

Friday vs. Thursday Game Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was under the impression that if you played the 1st and 2nd round games on Thurs & Sat that these same days carried over to the 3rd and 4th rounds as well. Not that it makes a difference to these kids but just curious if it has happened in the past.

Just picked up 4 and its now time to head to NYC for a meeting with either Carolina or Iowa State. Soak up the tickets fellow Husky fans because Carolina travels well when it comes to its fan base.

uconnwall.jpg Sorry I so happen to like the old Husky Dog better

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
william shea said:
I was under the impression that if you played the 1st and 2nd round games on Thurs & Sat that these same days carried over to the 3rd and 4th rounds as well. Not that it makes a difference to these kids but just curious if it has happened in the past. Just picked up 4 and its now time to head to NYC for a meeting with either Carolina or Iowa State. Soak up the tickets fellow Husky fans because Carolina travels well when it comes to its fan base. Sorry I so happen to like the old Husky Dog better

Happens every year, since pods were implemented.

Reaction Score
Make sure you bring a printed copy of your bracket for us to piss on.
Actually my bracket is well intact. I had Duke going out today. Because I have a belief and opinion you piss on me, and there is no way that every Husky fan picked them to advance to the sweet 16.

Reaction Score
Best for you to eat serious crow, fess up and get back in the game than to defend yourself william…….c'mon Man Up!!
I'm not trying to defend myself. It was just my belief that we were not going to get past St. Joe's. Man Up WTF are you crazy. Man Up for what ??? I picked them to lose, big deal and I am sure you have them winning the NC. Be real

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I'm not trying to defend myself. It was just my belief that we were not going to get past St. Joe's. Man Up WTF are you crazy. Man Up for what ??? I picked them to lose, big deal and I am sure you have them winning the NC. Be real
do you post KKKemba on the chats?
Seems like it - Mr. Negativety and Mr. Antagonist all in one

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I DO!
check out my bracket on the boneyard espn bracket challenge. From Olliewood to Dallas is my name!
Olliewood to Dallas not Olliewood to buffalo!

Reaction Score
Only 93 posts deep. This seems about the perfect time to switch usernames and start from scratch.
I have NEVER EVER changed my username bud. DO NOT accuse me of something that I have never done. Many Many others on this page have been negative but have never been attacked like you are accusing me of. The number of posts has nothing to do with my allegiance to the Huskies. I do not live on the Boneyard as I have other facets of my life that are much more important that a basketball game.

My posts have always and will always be associated with the avitar of my great loving friend the great John Kelley and it will NEVER change.

And I am sure you have donated to the poor Syracuse fan whom is very sick and needs serious treatments in order to live. I have posted it on this site so now accuse me of being a Cuse fan. How much have you donated young man ?????????????????????

Get a life and grow up !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Edge2017

Bleed Blue
Reaction Score
I have NEVER EVER changed my username bud. DO NOT accuse me of something that I have never done. Many Many others on this page have been negative but have never been attacked like you are accusing me of. The number of posts has nothing to do with my allegiance to the Huskies. I do not live on the Boneyard as I have other facets of my life that are much more important that a basketball game.

My posts have always and will always be associated with the avitar of my great loving friend the great John Kelley and it will NEVER change.

He wasn't calling you out, I think that was a genuine suggestion…. I'd have to agree with him now. off. Go Huskies.

Reaction Score

You misunderstood what I said. I was recommending (in jest) that you switch your user name since you will remembered for that terrible thread you started.

Reaction Score
You misunderstood what I said. I was recommending (in jest) that you switch your user name since you will remembered for that terrible thread you started.
Terrible thread that I started in that St. Joe's was going to beat us. Come on man. Do you actually think that every year they are in the tourney that you are going to pick them to win the complete thing. No way this is happening. Trust me their are more things that are important in life than a game and a pick such as the poor young lady that is a Syracuse fan.

So again, grow up !!!!!

Reaction Score
Terrible thread that I started in that St. Joe's was going to beat us. Come on man. Do you actually think that every year they are in the tourney that you are going to pick them to win the complete thing. No way this is happening. Trust me their are more things that are important in life than a game and a pick such as the poor young lady that is a Syracuse fan.

So again, grow up !!!!!

If I posted in Mandarin there would be a better chance for us being on the same page.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Dude William Shea, what are you even saying?

Reaction Score
Dude William Shea, what are you even saying?
Life is about balance not about what you post on a site or who you picked in the NCAA tourney. My thread obviously has a few attacking me and my character because I picked my Huskies to lose a game.

And trust me when it comes to me posting that the team was heartless, many many other have made the same type of conclusions. Just look back my man and see for yourself...................

Again I keep saying have you donated to help the poor Syracuse fan whom may die because she can not afford the necessary treatment to live ???? This most certainly is more important than attacking me because she deserves to be well for her children and family. This is what I am saying young man............................

http://www.gofundme.com/7g9lso

Reaction Score
Life is about balance not about what you post on a site or who you picked in the NCAA tourney. My thread obviously has a few attacking me and my character because I picked my Huskies to lose a game.
It's not that you picked the Huskies to lose in the first round. Heretical, but not worth giving you much crap.

It was the gleeful way you posted that (supposedly) your team was going to lose, and that you were right. You didn't act like a fan, who would write something like: welp, looks like we're going to lose. Sucks, but I thought it would happen.

Instead you were proud, and claimed that these kids, these kids who stuck with the program through a ridiculous postseason ban, stuck with the program despite losing a HOF coach, lacked heart and guts. You called them out personally.

So get over yourself.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Go run a 50 mile race off a 49 mile pier.
And I am sure you will complete that last mile for me. For some reason I doubt you can

It is also quite comical that you have yet to respond to my posting of the Cuse young lady that is severely ill and needs our help. Your more absorbed with me and my postings. This is clearly my point, there is more to life than a game or bracket.

Last edited:

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score

And trust me when it comes to me posting that the team was heartless, many many other have made the same type of conclusions. Just look back my man and see for yourself....

Again I keep saying have you donated to help the poor Syracuse fan whom may die because she can not afford the necessary treatment to live ???? This most certainly is more important than attacking me because she deserves to be well for her children and family. This is what I am saying young man........

http://www.gofundme.com/7g9lso
Agree with your first point, but let me defend everyone on here. I think your statement holds true for the average fan. The fan that watches every game and reads the headlines might feel the same way you do.

But people here on the Boneyard are not anywhere near average fans. Anyone who posts 1000 times on an internet forum about a college athletic team is borderline crazy. We're all crazy psychos here. But that is what makes it fun. Its fun to be apart of something bigger than yourself. In each of our heads, we're like KO's graduate assistant who gives him pointers before games and after. We scout teams and look at incoming recruits like savages. We're all messed up here. We've got problems. But the fact that we all have UConn in the Final Four says that we believe. No matter how crazy we are, we know that March is crazy and anything can happen. And that's what we're hoping for this year.

To summarize, some on here, including myself, are die-hard fans and would rather see a family of squirrels get run over by a train than have our beloved Huskies exit the tournament. The fact that you publicly announced your bracket selections can upset those faithful fans. To me? I don't care brackets are just a fun thing to do, but I always have the Huskies in the Final Four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom