Formula 1 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Formula 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The aftermath of Monaco is fascinating. Mercedes getting the tire test and then winning is causing a huge scandal

Canada allows viewers a chance to check out a race during awake hours this weekend. Check it out.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Who does everyone have for today's race? I have Hamilton, he's too good at Canada.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I watched some of it - it's pretty dull.

But, holy crap, those pitstops...I had to rewind to convince myself that they had actually changed tires.

It's almost wizardry.

Reaction Score
I watched some of it - it's pretty dull.

But, holy crap, those pitstops...I had to rewind to convince myself that they had actually changed tires.

It's almost wizardry.

The thing about F1 is that it's like baseball in that you kind of have to look at it as a campaign instead of just a series of disconnected battles. Jumping into F1 is like jumping into Lost. That and with no media coverage you don't get the story lines.

Also, if you've seen F1 in person then you can appreciate the power and agility those cars have. Watching an F1 GP start is a bucket list event.

Reaction Score
I'm going to my first NASCAR event although it's not a race, at Loudon Friday. We are bringing some of our customers in New England to the Richard Petty Experience. They are all very excited and this will add business to our partnerships in the long run but is it alright to wish I was staying home?? I really have zero enthusiasm other than hanging out Thursday night in Concorde with some other guys and having a few before the next days events...........sorry for me it's just rednecks driving cars fast!!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom