For what is worth. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

For what is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
MHver3 is on a fairly significant twitter rant.

https://twitter.com/MHver3

Claiming "he told you so" and says there is a lot more to come. Good for him.

he claimed over a month ago the b10 was going to claim 4 to 6 schools soon or something like that...i have been beating the 18 for b10 drum for a while. i truly hope it happens.

Reaction Score
The best fit for the ACC, geographically, academically and athletically is UConn, which is what ESPN already stated. If TV market potential is what counts, I have no idea who the ACC invites. Tampa is a large market for example.

Reaction Score
The best fit for the ACC, geographically, academically and athletically is UConn, which is what ESPN already stated. If TV market potential is what counts, I have no idea who the ACC invites.

Well if it's between UConn and Louisville, Hartford/New Haven is #30 with a 1 million TV's and Louisville is #48 with 650,000.

Reaction Score
Well if it's between UConn and Louisville, Hartford/New Haven is #30 with a 1 million TV's and Louisville is #48 with 650,000.
Tampa (USF) is #13 at almost 2 million; Orlando, an hour away from USF, is #19 at 1.5 million.

Reaction Score
Tampa (USF) is #13 at almost 2 million; Orlando, an hour away from USF, is #19 at 1.5 million.

And USF has a direction in front of their name and you need a telescope to look down at their ranking in US News World Report. ACC also has 2 schools already you may have heard of, FSU and Miami.

Reaction Score
The Dude has no sources. Even the WVU Scout board thinks he is a total jackass, and they basically have no standards on this stuff. The Dude's MO is to jump in front of a story and take it to the next level, so he can be the one to claim he knew. This is one example. There are others, and most of the time he is wrong.

The Dude and MHver3 are terrible people who just make things up. For example, from several twitter feeds from legitimate news sources (McMurphy, etc.), it is now clear that the ACC hasn't offered a spot to UConn. That spot is clearly in contention with Louisville. The Dude just made that up about us being offered because it might fit what might happen in the future. Both the Dude and MHver3 have similar posts on this, saying we had already been offered. They just read the ESPN article that mentions UConn and posted that we had already been offered because they thought that was most likely thing to happen and they could then say they were first to report it. This latest thing is yet another example of they way they operate.

Reaction Score
And USF has a direction in front of their name and you need a telescope to look down at their ranking in US News World Report. ACC also has 2 schools already you may have heard of, FSU and Miami.
Like I said, UConn should get the call. Keep in mind Miami and Florida State are both 4 hours away from USF. BC and UConn are about 90 minutes apart. I have no doubt BC will object, let's hope they have no clout left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom