For what is worth. | The Boneyard

For what is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hilarious post on there. Paraphrasing. "How much did SU and Pitt pay to leave the Big East for the Big East"

Reaction Score
I don't even like reading about co leaders. The fact they would even consider Louisville means the ACC is willing to over look academics which they claim to care about and what is the big edge we have over Louisville.

If people really are right about ESPN having a role in this, if Louisville gets this invite, the whole grab your pitchforks and head to Bristol scenario should be in play.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
@EdDaigneault
Anything could happen as early as tomorrow, but there is nothing going on at UConn right now, I'm told.
Maybe Ed needs to work his way up the food chain for sources?

Reaction Score
I trust Twitter sources based on who follows them. Andy Katz and McMurphy follow Jon Wilner. No one of note follows JFowler.

He's trying to make a name for himself. Doubt his sources - especially if USF and Cicny are in the discussion.

Reaction Score
And this: Jeremy Fowler@JFowlerCBS
ACC could move quickly, I'm told. UConn and Louisville are considered clubhouse leaders among the four, per source.

What about adding UConn, Louisville, and Cinncy? Big Ten will likely try to poach UVA and VT some day, and schools like Clemson and FSU could get poached by the SEC. Getting to 16 teams now helps keep you at at least 12 if schools do get poached, and lets you grab some programs before the Big 12 scoops them up.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ed Daigneault: Hello?

Random UConn student: Hello.

Ed Daigneault: What's up?

Random UConn student: Not much...how bout you?

Ed Daigneault: Right! Thanks for the Tip!!

Random UConn student: Wait, who is this?

Ed Daigneault: Can't talk must tweet immediately!!

Reaction Score
LMAO. Compared to the reporter for the San Jose Mercury, this would be a report by shall we say a "less credible source." Doesn't mean he isn't right.

Read his stuff. Way more connected the you think. I'll take him over Andy Katz anyday at this point. Been following him for a while now and he had MD to big 10 before anyone else.

Reaction Score
I don't even like reading about co leaders. The fact they would even consider Louisville means the ACC is willing to over look academics which they claim to care about and what is the big edge we have over Louisville.

If people really are right about ESPN having a role in this, if Louisville gets this invite, the whole grab your pitchforks and head to Bristol scenario should be in play.

Gov. Malloy better be on the phone to ESPN.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
all I can say is From the Dude's twitter account to God's ear..or Aresco's ear even better...

Reaction Score
Gov. Malloy better be on the phone to ESPN.

My guess is that what the State of Connecticut had to say to Bristol was said 14 months ago. And was said clearly. And that an understanding was reached at that time.

But we won't know that until someone publishes their autobiography.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan

Top Bottom